Chapter 87

(I have decided to only post 100 chapters of this story so i hope you will enjoy the last 13 chapters! Please press the star to vote Xx)

We got to the bar that Niall had met this “P” girl at for 15 months ago and Niall asked the bartender if he knew a girl with the first letter of her name being a P, but when the bartender just ignored him, Niall walked back to me.

Niall: that guy is impossible; he’s one of those angry dudes.

Stella: Wait here.

I said and looked down on my shirt, I pulled it down a little bit, showing of my cleavage a bit more and then I did that hair flip that we girls do when we want more volume without using too much hairspray. Then I walked over to the bar and leaned halfway over it, which caught the guy’s attention and he walked over to me.

Guy: Hello Beautiful, can I get you something.

Stella: If I want to know something about someone that’s been here, who should I speak too?

Guy: Well that would be me, your boyfriend cheat on you?

Stella: I don’t have a boyfriend.

I lied and bit my lip and the bartender leaned down on his shoulders infront of me and smiled one of those greasy pervo smiles.

Guy: How convenient because tonight, I don’t have a girlfriend.

Stella: Oh really?

He nodded and I leaned in to his ear and whispered,

Stella: What do you say about meeting me outside in 5 minutes and we both can get what we want?

I looked at him and he nodded. I stood up straight again and smiled at him then walked away, swinging my hips a bit more because I knew he would be looking. I walked straight past Niall and out the door and Niall followed me outside.

Niall: Did you just flirt with him? Did he throw you out? We will never find out whose baby that is!

Stella: Calm down, he’ll be here soon.

Niall: What?

Stella: He’s coming outside.

Niall: Why?

Stella: Because I offered him a deal he couldn’t resist.

Niall’s jaw tensed and I couldn’t help but smile, it was cute that he still got jealous.

Stella: Oh relax; I’m not going to do anything. Boyfriend, remember?

Niall: Right… back in Italy.

Stella: Yup.

Niall: Who is he anyways?

Stella: His name is Alfonzo; he’s my mum’s boyfriend’s brother’s son.

Niall: Sounds like Liam all over again.

Stella: No, it doesn’t. I’m not related to Alfonzo.

Niall: Are you sure?

There was a small smile on his lips, like he was taunting me and I just shook my head and looked over to the door. Right on time, the guy stepped outside and walked over to me. He looked at Niall then at me.

Guy: A threesome? Nice!

I smiled and took a step closer to him and looked up into his eyes, he smelled of alcohol and I didn’t like this at all.

Stella: We’re not going to have a threesome darling.

Guy: fine, I’m alright with just the two of us.