Chapter 91

(I have decided to only post 100 chapters of this story so i hope you will enjoy the last 9chapters! Please press the star to vote Xx)

Dressed in a Bodycon fitted dress with padded bust detail and cut-out straps, Teresa Steel Toe Pumps and a classic black clutch with gold clutch and gold piping details, I was putting Carly in her stroller. She was dressed in a Pink Floral Smocked Dress, basic black leggings, a pair of pink toddler shoes and a sweet-as-summer daisy hair clip. She looked absolutely adorable!

As I had put her in the stroller, I called after Niall but he didn’t answer so I went over to the bedroom and knocked on the door.

Stella: Dude, we have to leave.

Niall: Just a sec.

I waited and when I realized that it took more than 2 minutes, I knocked on the door again and this time, opened it. I saw Niall standing infront of the mirror in his bedroom with two shirts in his hands.

Niall: Which one?

Stella: The one you like the most.

He looked over at me with a “no kidding Sherlock” face and I smiled and walked over to him, grabbed the shirts and looked at them.

Stella: I’d go with the grey one.

Niall: Yeah?

I nodded and he took off the shirt he was wearing at the moment, leaving him shirtless and I looked away, which caused him to laugh.

Niall: Nothing you haven’t seen before.

I put my hand on his chest and looked up into his eyes; he smiled and kissed me before pulling away and taking the grey shirt over his head.

Niall: That okay?

Stella: Yes, perfect.

Niall: Great. Let’s go!

He said and grabbed my hand and walked us out of the bedroom. I opened the door as he took the stroller out and handed me the keys to lock up.

Niall: You’re not bringing a jacket?

Stella: We’re going to the car, then from the car into a restaurant. I don’t think I’ll need a jacket.

Niall: Okay well, I’ll have mine before you lock the door then.

I sighed and unlocked the door again, reached inside and grabbed his jacket from the hanger then threw it over to him.

We arrived at the restaurant just in time. Keli was standing outside, waiting for me and when she saw us coming, she ran over to me.

Keli: Heeey!

Stella: Hello… what’s wrong?

Keli: Well, funny thing. Eddie is here.

Niall: Eddie? Fuck no!

Stella: I’ll take care of him; you show Niall and Carly to the table.

Niall: No I’m going with you; I’m not leaving you alone with that psycho.

Stella: Niall, just do as I say for once.

Niall: It’s my birthday!

I sighed and Niall gave the stroller to Keli and we all walked inside. I saw Eddie standing by the toilets and I walked over to him, Niall close behind.

Stella: Eddie?

He turned around and saw me.

Eddie: Oh… hey.