Chapter 7

This week started with the dance show and that went well. Then we had the summer graduation and now, it was officially summer vacation. Louis and Niall had been at the dance show and after the show; Louis had asked me out again. Of course, I said yes and today, Friday, we were going on our second date.

I got dressed in a tartan dungaree dress with a cap sleeve crop top in black under and i pair of OASIS Gem flower ballerinas, and when I was done getting ready, I walked over to Niall’s room and knocked.

Niall: it’s open!

I opened the door and he was lying on the bed.

Niall: wow, you’re going somewhere?
Stella: Yes actually, I’m going on a date. I wanted to ask you to take the trash out if you’re going out tonight.
Niall: Wait, date? With who?
Stella: Louis.
Niall: Oh, is this the second date?
Stella: It is.
Niall: So this is the date where you’ll let him get to second base then.

He said and winked at me.

Stella: can you take the trash out or not?
Niall: Yes, relax.
Stella: Thank you.

I started walking out of the room and over to the hallway as I heard him walk after me.

Niall: So where are you going?
Stella: I don’t know.
Niall: When will you be back?
Stella: Later.
Niall: Are you sure about those shoes?

I looked at my shoes then at Niall and shook my head.

Stella:  I will slap you again Niall.
Niall: No please don’t do that!

He laughed and I rolled my eyes and went out of the apartment.

Stella: By the way, Keli is coming over to get her shoes.
Niall: but she was here the other day.
Stella: No she wasn’t, stop lying. She told me that she wasn’t here.
Niall: Oh… alright… have fun tonight.

I nodded and walked downstairs. Louis was waiting for me and when I jumped into his car, he looked at me and smiled.

Louis: Hey, you look great.
Stella: I’m not sure about the shoes though.
Louis: they are nice.

I smiled and he started the car.

Stella: So where are we going today?
Louis: actually, I thought that we would have some fun.
Stella: Okay, where?
Louis: Patience. You’ll see when we get there.
Stella: Alright.

I smiled at him and he placed his hand over mine on my thigh. I didn’t mind though. We got to the Westminster Pier a while later and we both jumped out of the car. Louis came over to my side and took my hand. It felt weird at first but as we started walking, I stopped thinking about it.

Louis: Do you have anything against water?
Stella: that’s such a romantic question.

I joked and he laughed.

Louis: I’m trying to figure out if you’ll like this.
Stella: this what?

He pointed to a boat and my mouth fell to the ground.

Stella: I’m all for water… is that.. Are we?
Louis: We are.  If you want to?
Stella: Yes!

He laughed and we walked over to one of the tourist boats. I had lived in London for over a year and I still hadn’t been on one of these, shame on me.
We got on the boat and there weren’t much people on it, which was nice. We took a seat outside, since it was really nice weather. We sat in the back and looked at people who were passing as the boat started going.

Louis: So I’m not good at this whole dating thing but I’m pretty sure that when I kissed you last Friday, I stepped out of line.
Stella: You’re not good at dating? We’re on a boat in London; I’d say this is pretty alright. And the kiss… I was just surprised.  It won’t happen again.
Louis: Well I apologize.
Stella: Let’s just enjoy today?
Louis: Sounds like a good idea.