Chapter 80

We stayed in bed that day until atleast 5pm. That's when we realized that we actually had to eat dinner and shower and stuff.

Eventually, we were both sat in the couch, looking at the TV when my phone rang and Niall took it from the side of the couch and looked at the caller then handed it to me.

Niall: Tin?

I nodded and answered the call.

Stella: Hey, did you get a hold of him?

Tin: I did...

Stella: This doesn't sound good.

Tin: Bad news is, the flat it already rented. Good news is that there's another flat in the building that's up for sale.

Stella: Yeah? Hold on.

I put my hand infront of the phone and turned to Niall.

Stella: Our flat isn't available anymore but Tin says there's another one in the building.

Niall: I'd honestly move into a shoebox just to get out of this place.

I went back to Tin,

Stella: Could we look at it?

Tin: Do you have time now?

Stella: eh... 30 minutes?

Tin: Alright, I'll hold the guy here.

Stella: Thank you, we'll be there!

I hung up and stood up from the couch,

Stella: We need to be there in 30 minutes if we want to look at the other flat.

Niall: 30 minutes? It takes like 15 to get there!

Stella: Yeah, so get off your big butt and get dressed!

Niall: Ohh I'll get you for big butt!

He stood up and I started running away from him into the bedroom and he chased after me and tackled me into the bed. I couldn't stop laughing and he kissed me on the neck then further down and I groaned and took his head and looked down at him,

Stella: We have to get dressed.

Niall: we'll be quick.

Stella: You're not quick.. thank god. And we fucked an hour ago, how are you horny again?

Niall: It's you baby, all you!

He kissed me again and since I was only wearing a t-shirt, it was easy for him to get inside my clothes, but I took his hands and stopped him and this time, he groaned.

Niall: Stellaaaaa!

Stella: Niallll, get dressed!

I pointed over to the dresser and he sighed as he stood up and did as told. I took on a River Island yellow wrap crop top, a black H&M skirt with white flowers and braces, a pair of black sneakers, a baby blue shoulder bag and a sleeveless jeans jacket.

When I was done dressing myself, I looked over at Niall and saw that he was just staring at me,

Stella: What? Not this skirt?

Niall: No I like the skirt, I like the whole outfit.

Stella: Thanks?

He smiled and reached his hand out for me, I took it and we left the flat. When we sat in the car, I felt him staring at me so I turned the music down and looked at him then back at the road.

Stella: What's on your mind?

Niall: You kissed Eddie?

Stella: oh god, I'm so-