Chapter 14

( So i tried to write in a different way and i want to know what you think, if i should continue with it or go back to how i did in the last chapters? Just let me knwo in the comments below! Xx )

Ethan has moved out, Jacob were back with our parents and Niall have moved back in and everything is like normal again. Well as normal as it gets around here. There’s 2 weeks left of summer vacation and so far, it’s been a bittersweet summer. I haven’t done half of the things wanted to do, I’ve mostly been hanging out with Harry and met some new friends. A met a girl through Harry, her name is Emily and it turns out that she’s actually in the same school as I, just a class under me.

Emily and I had decided to go to a concert tonight and I was currently getting dressed in my bedroom when there was a knock on the door.

Niall was the only one in the flat so I knew it was him when I opened the door for him.

 “What’s up?”

“You are going out?” He said as I tried to put on my necklace.

“Yes, a theater thing with Emily”

“You and she have sure been getting close.”

“Jealous much?” I asked and he laughed and put his hands in his black jeans pockets.

“On you, yeah. She’s hot” wow, idiot!

“Do you want to move back to Louis?” I joked and he shook his head.

“That reminds me, have you talked to him since…”

“Since he told me I was okay? No I haven’t.”

“What do you mean ‘okay’?”  He asked and I totally forgot that I hadn’t talked to Niall about the whole ‘okay’ situation with Louis. I didn’t have a reason to really, it was none of his business but since he asked…

“Let’s just say that I’m never having sex again.”  

“What?! No you can’t exclude sex because you had one bad experience!”

“I just did, and besides, I’m not talking about sex now. Not with you…” Definitely not!

“Why not with me? I know a lot about the subject.” He said with a grin. I just shook my head and tried once again to put on my necklace, but it refused to work.

“Let me help you with that.” He walked over to me as I stood infront of the mirror. I took my hair away and he locked it.

“Thanks. So what are your plans for tonight?” I asked, already knowing the answer.

“I’m going down to the bar”

“Great, I’ll make sure to have my earphones in when I get home”  He nodded and I looked at him.

“Have fun tonight…”

“You too, tell Emily I said hi” As if!

“Yeah no. I’m not going to do that, I’m not going through another ‘Keli’ situation” He laughed and I walked pass him out of my room and over to the hallway, he walked with me. I took my shoes on and told him goodbye.

15 minutes later, I and Emily arrived at the theater.

“So it’s about a girl who is pore but still manages to get somewhere in life” Emily said, I nodded as we walked,

“Because of the way she dances”

“Let’s hope they know how to dance then!” I agreed as we went into the theater and went to our seats.