Chapter 73

For chapter 72 - link in my bio or press here : http://my.w.tt/UiNb/gzrSl45uCz

We both sat on the bed as Niall handed me a blanket. I wrapped it around myself and looked at him. Neither one of us knew what to say. It felt like whatever was said next, wouldn't really matter. I knew that he would think about Clarisse for the rest of his life and how could he not? The love of his life was dragged out of his life and there was nothing he could do about it. It might have been different if she was still alive but then again, I would have never met him. Thousands of thoughts were running through my head and I tried to not say them out loud because that would probably mess us up even more.

Eventually Niall spoke and I felt some sort of relief passing through me.

Niall: I didn't mean to...

Stella: I know.

Niall: Are you mad?

Stella: I'm not totally mad at you. I'm just sad... for you.

Niall: what do you mean?

Stella: It's been 3 years, Niall. Don't you think it's time to move on?

He looked up at me and nodded his head,

Niall: I know it is and I have. But sometimes you just really remind me of her.

Stella: I'm not sure how to take that...

Niall: I'm just having a harder time to let can than I thought.

We looked at each other and I couldn't help but smile as I saw a love bite on his neck from earlier. Niall noticed that I was staring so he took his finger over it and laughed quietly.

Niall: Do you think everyone heard us?

Stella: Actually, my father soundproofed this room when I was 11 because I had this black Sabbath phase...

Niall: What?!

He laughed and looked genuinely surprised.

Stella: Yeah it was real bad, went on for atleast 6 months. The walls were covered with posters and I only wore black.

Niall: Why is this the first time I hear about this!

I shrugged my shoulders and Niall stood up from the bed and looked at his phone.

Niall: It's only 11pm; do you think your dad is awake?

Stella: yes, why?

Niall: I'm so asking him about this!

Niall opened the door and started walking downstairs and I followed him fast.

Stella: No Niall!

He kept laughing and by the time we got down to the livingroom, he was laughing so hard and my dad looked at us both.

Mathilda: What's so funny?

Niall: I'm sorry Mr. Molins; I just have to ask you about when Stella was 11.

My dad looked at me and I shook my head, which only caused him to stand up and walk over to a draw where he took out a photo album. I groaned and Niall laughed even more as he sat down on the couch with my father.

Dad: She was... well you can see for yourself.

Stella: no please don't!

Niall opened the album and continued laughing. Mathilda looked at me then at the album and back at me again,

Mathilda: You look cute Stella.

Niall: Yeah, did you eat bats?

Stella: Niall!