Chapter 74

(Please leave a vote or something, if you feel like it I mean... you don't have to but it'd be cool if you did.. okay. cool)

I woke up this morning because my neck was hurting. My whole body was sore after last night, but the good kind of sore. I looked to my side and saw that the bed was empty, which surprised me. I took my phone from the nightstand and saw that it was 9.50am and basically time to get up, so I did.

I wrapped my robe around myself and fixed my hair into a bun as I slipped my feet into a pair of lime green slippers. I walked out of my bedroom and down to the kitchen where I found the whole family and Eddie. I had expected him to leave, since that’s what he said. But right now, he was sitting next to Niall, talking about festivals.
My dad saw me walk into the kitchen so he handed me a cup of coffee and I sat down next to Niall.
He placed his hand on my thigh, looked at me and kissed me on the cheek,

Niall: Good morning sleepyhead.
Stella: Morning…

He smiled and looked back at Eddie and they continued their conversation. I glanced over at Jacob and he shrugged his shoulders, like telling me that he had no idea how that happened. I decided to go with it for as long as I could and so, I finished my coffee.

I put the cup in the sink then walked over to my dad and wrapped my arms around his waist and hugged him, he hugged me back and smiled down at me,

Dad: Someone’s in a good mood?

I nodded and he kissed me on the forehead, then I said that I was going upstairs to take a shower and as I walked up the stairs, I heard footsteps behind me and when I looked back, Niall was following me up.

We got into the bathroom before we spoke. He turned the water on and turned to me as he took his shirt off.

Niall: You good?
Stella: Yes, are you?
Niall: Sure, why wouldn’t I be?
Stella: Well… Eddie?
Niall: Right, Eddie is a frothy rump-fed haggard, but he’s okay.
Stella: He is a what?
Niall: No idea, I read some insulting words online earlier and those are the only ones who I remembered.

I laughed and slipped my feet out of the slippers.

Stella: So you’re not bothered that he’s here? I thought he would leave…
Niall: No it’s fine, he’s actually kind of funny and we decided to go play some football later.
Stella: Seriously?
Niall: If that’s okay with you?
Stella: Yes! Of course! Is Jacob coming with too?
Niall: Yeah, it’ll be me, Eddie, Jacob, your father and Jacob said he knew some other guys who liked to play.
Stella: Nice, yeah… cool.
Niall: So… you wanna?
Stella: Yes, but it’s only going to be a shower, nothing else.

He nodded and gestured to the shower, which I had almost forgotten and I nodded and took my robe off, covering my naked body with my hands. Niall smiled and opened the shower door for me.

Niall: ladies first…

He said as he put his hands on my bum and squeezed it, I laughed and turned around and pushed him on his chest, he grabbed my hand before I managed to get it away and he looked into my eyes with playfulness in his.

Niall: Hey now, this is only a shower, nothing else!
Stella: Oh shut up!

We both laughed and he walked me backwards and under the shower stream, I leaned my head back so all of my hair got wet and then I felt his lips attaching to my neck and I couldn’t help but get the chills and my hands went to his hair as I took his lips away from my neck and looked at him, he smiled and looked at me with a look that asked for permission to continue. I had said that it was just going to be a shower, but come on, it’s Niall!

45 minutes later, we both left the bathroom in towels. We were both satisfied with what happened in the shower and when we got into the bedroom, Niall dropped his towel to the floor and took his black boxers on before he walked up behind me and wrapped his arms around me, I looked at him through the mirror and he was so… beautiful.