Chapter 78

(Sorry it's a little short, i'm going to watch the last Harry Potter movie now... Xoxo!)

I’m not sure why exactly but lately, I have had a bad feeling in the pit of my stomach. It comes as soon as Niall leaves the flat in the morning to go to school and it doesn’t disappear until a couple of hours after he’s gotten back home. It started when I called Ethan the other day to see how it went for Niall and at the time I called, I expected Niall to still be there but Ethan told me that he had left earlier, like an hour earlier.

He didn’t come home until 7pm that day and when he came home, he seemed nervous and somewhat stressed, which caused me to believe that something had happened but when I asked him, he just shrugged it off and went into the shower. This has happened each day for the last 2 weeks and when I talked to Keli about it, she asked me if I thought that he was cheating on me and to be honest, the thought hadn’t crossed my mind until she brought it up but that could be it, he could be cheating on me…

I decided that today, I would become a “crazy girlfriend” kind of girl and actually follow him to Ethan’s and then see where he went after.

Yes, I agree that it sounds a bit bizarre but I would rather follow him around town than sit home and freak out and think that he was off fucking someone else. Come on, what would you have done?!

So as Niall left this morning, I sat in my robe and when he had closed the front door, I took the robe off and put on a black sleeveless top, an overall in jeans and a pair of Oxford sneakers. I topped it off with a pair of huge H&M sunglasses and a Topshop floppy Wool Fedora hat, to hide behind. I was feeling kind of “spy-ish” as I went out the door and sprinted down to my car. I drove to Ethan’s and parked my car on safe distance from the entrance and the bus stop, since Niall took the bus there.

Eventually I saw Niall walk in through the doors and I felt like I had to pee. This was the less-smart part of my brilliant plan of stalking my boyfriend. I decided to leave the car at the parkinglot and rush over to the coffee-shop about a block away from the building and I did that in less than 15 minutes.

When I got back to the car, I sat down and took up my phone and just as I was about to look at some pictures of me and Niall, my phone started ringing and the caller ID said “Keli” so I answered.

Stella: Morning.

Keli: Hey, what’s up?

Stella: Not much, there?

Keli: I’m at your place actually, thought you would be here.

Stella: Oh… yeah no, I’m outside of Ethan’s.

Keli: Okay… why, if I can ask?

Stella: Well you know… I just…

Keli: Stella, are you stalking Niall?

Stella: Might be.

Keli: Oh god, I’m sorry for putting the whole cheating thing into your brain! God, just get out of there!

Stella: No, I’m staying.

I heard her groan and a car door close.

Keli: Fine, then I’m joining you.

Stella: No you don-

And the line went dead. I sat there for about 10 minutes before the passenger door opened and Keli stepped inside and looked at me,

Keli: Seriously?

Stella: I have to know, ok?

Keli: Okay.