Chapter 89

(I have decided to only post 100 chapters of this story so i hope you will enjoy the last 11 chapters! Please press the star to vote Xx)

I woke up the next morning, in Niall’s bed, by Keli shaking me. As I opened my eyes, she looked at me with a terrified look.

Keli: You have to wake up.

Stella: Why? Is the baby ok?

Keli: The baby is fine. You, not so much.

I was tired from last night so I groaned and turned around in the bed, telling her to chill and she leaned over to my ear and whispered.

Keli: I might have told your mum where you were staying.

My eyes shoot open again and I got out of the bed, took on my shirt and dragged Keli with me out of the room. Standing in the hallway, I looked at her with a confused look,

Stella: What do you mean?

Keli: She called me early this morning, saying that you didn’t answer when Alfonzo called.

Stella: Yeah, I was a bit busy!

I said, smiling at the thoughts of what happened last night.

Keli: You’re like two imperfect people refusing to give up on each other. It’s kinda cute.

Stella: yeah whatever, what about my mum?

Keli: she wanted to know where you were so I told her then she ended the call with “See you later, love” and I don’t know if that means she’s coming here or if she’s planning on seeing me in the future but I’m freaking out and I think you should too!

Stella: Relax, why would my mum come here?

Keli: I don’t know!

I smiled and took my arms around Keli, hugging her. She hugged me back and I felt her relax a bit until we both heard the doorbell ring. I looked out at Keli with a terrified look.

Stella: When did you say my mum called?

Keli: A couple of hours ago… like, 5?

Stella: It can’t be him, can it?

She shrugged her shoulders and I walked over to the door and looked through the peephole. I saw Alfonzo… and my mum, and Benito. And I was officially losing it.

Stella: Oh god… fuck!

I said as I went back to Keli and looked into the livingroom.

Stella: Okay, I will get them out of here as soon as I can but until then, can you take the baby into the bedroom and try and keep Niall in there too?

Keli: Sure, where do you keep the handcuffs?

Stella: Stop it!

She rolled her eyes and I knew it would be impossible to keep Niall in the bedroom if he woke up and heard that there was a guy outside, talking to me. But she took the kid and went into the bedroom and as the door closed, I opened the front door.

Stella: Heeey!

Alfonzo: Hello Bella, god I’ve missed you.

He said and kissed me on the cheek, how erotic…

Stella: What are you All doing here?

Mum: Alfonzo said that he wanted us to come with and it was a long time ago I was back in England so.

Stella: Wow okay… cool. Nice to see you, bye!

I tried to close the door but Alfonzo put his foot in-between and stopped it, which caused me to open it up again and he laughed.