Chapter 50!

I’m sitting on a chair by the side of the hospital bed, leaning my head on it. It’s been 14 hours since I found him on the couch. We’ve been in the hospital since and he still hasn’t woken up. The doctors say that he will though, anytime now. They also told me to get some sleep but I didn’t want to leave his side, in case he would wake up. I don’t want him to wake up alone, and he would be alone because I haven’t told anyone else that we’re here, I’m not sure he would want me to.

I closed my eyes for a couple of minutes when I suddenly felt him moving. My head flew up from the bed and his eyes opened. He looked at me with exhausting eyes and I couldn’t help but feel overjoy, so I grabbed his hand.

Niall: Am I dead?

Stella: Sorry.

I said and he managed to smile at me. He closed his eyes again and I called on the nurse. She came running in there and grabbed his hand, checking his pulse. He opened his eyes again and looked at the nurse this time.

Niall: Hi.

Nurse: Hello there Niall.

Niall: You alright?

Nurse: I think I’m the one who should ask you that, don’t you think?

He shrugged his shoulders and looked at me.

Niall: I feel like throwing up.

Nurse: That’s because you had alcohol poisoning. We had to pump the alcohol out of your stomach and now that it’s empty, you get that throwing up feeling because you have to eat.

He looked back at the nurse who checked his medicine.

Niall: Could you fetch me something to eat then?

Nurse: Of course.

She smiled and left the room. Niall looked at me again.

Niall: What a cunt.

Stella: No she’s actually pretty nice.

Niall: my mum is going to kill me for this.

Stella: I haven’t told anyone, I didn’t know if you wanted me to… I can call her if you like.

Niall: No! God no! You did right in not telling anyone. Can you help me sit up?

I took the remote from the side of the bed and pushed a button that lifted his head up. He sat up and pulled a table up infront of himself. He put his hands on it and looked down.

Niall: Are you okay?

Stella: I*m fine, you’re the one whose hospitalized.

Niall: Was it you… I mean, did I… did you find me?

Stella: Yes.

I said and turned around to the sink, trying to get the image of Niall on the couch out of my head, as I took some water in a plastic cup.

Niall: I’m… Stella, look at me.

He took my arm and turned me around. I looked at him and he took his hand up to my cheek and lifted my head up a bit.

Niall: I’m sorry you had to see that.

Stella: why did you do it?

Niall: Today… last night, wasn’t a good night for me.

Stella: Does it have anything to do with me?

Niall: No, you’re not the reason to why I’m here. Don’t even think that for a second!