Chapter 18

( so just a small heads up, this chapter will be the last chapter THIS YEAR. I've got so much to fix for Christmas and New Years so I won't have the time to write much more, I'm truly sorry but I hope you all will have a great Christmas and an even better New Years and I will see you next year! I love you all!)

School has started again. That's not much to be thrilled about, more than the fact that Niall shot me a surprise bomb a couple of days before school started, that he was going to attend my school's sister school. The sister school was just a normal school and it took 5 minutes tops to walk from where I had my classrooms to where Niall had his.

And since Niall was new at this school, I had offered to show him around and be him "lunch mate" and he didn't say no. So today, we had walked to the restaurant where we got our lunch and it was just I and Niall. We got our food and sat down at a 4 people table by a window.

Niall: So how is school threatening you?
Stella: it's fine, stressful but fine. What about you? Got everything in check?
Niall: Yeah it'll be fine. I have your friend in English.
Stella: Ethan? That's nice, he's a good teacher.
Niall: I wouldn't know.
Stella: what do you mean? You haven't been to his classes?
Niall: Nah, don't feel like it.
Stella: Don't be an idiot, you have to go!

He shook his head and took some of his rice.

Stella: What can I do to make you go?
Niall: well...

He swallowed the food in his mouth before he spoke again.

Niall: You can go with me.
Stella: what?
Niall: Oh come on, go to English with me.
Stella: I've got my own schedule Niall, I can't just -
Niall: then I won't go.

He said and continued eating, like it was no big deal that he didn't attend his English classes.

Stella: Fine, I'll see if I can rearrange my schedule, but if I can't, you have to promise to go anyways.
Niall: I promise!

He said with a smirk on his lips, I shook my head and started eating. The last couple of weeks had been good; Niall had been nice and likeable.

We had been spending a lot of time together lately, mostly watching movies and eating takeout, but we both seemed to enjoy it and I saw no harm in hanging out with him, as a friend.

After lunch, we went our different ways and we didn't see each other until the end of the day again. He was standing by my car when I walked out of the school building with Keli and James; he was looking down on his phone so he didn't see us.

Keli: Will he be getting a lift from you every day?
Stella: Seems like it.
James: He should get his own car.
Stella: Yeah, I'll talk to him about it but I don't know, it's kind of nice to drive together in the mornings.
Keli: Oh, just driving?

She winked at me and I rolled my eyes then hugged them both goodbye.

Keli: Call me tonight, we have to talk.

Keli called after me as I walked over to the car. Niall must have heard her as he lifted his head up and looked at her and a disgusted look came upon his face, I hoped Keli hadn't seen it.

Stella: You should buy your own car soon.
Niall: I have my own car, just not the license.
Stella: What are you doing with a car that you can't drive?

I opened my car and we both jumped in.

Niall: repairing object.
Stella: Oh... that's pretty cool.
Niall: yeah yeah, don't fall inlove with me now just because I know how to fix a car.
Stella: No risk.

I said and started the car.

We stopped at Tesco and got some groceries before we headed back to the flat and when we finally got home, he carried the bags up to the kitchen.

Stella: Are you hungry today?
Niall: Not now, you?
Stella: No I think I'm just going to go to my room and do my homework.
Niall: alright, I'll be here.

He said and I left him in the kitchen. I changed into a pair of PJ shorts and a tee before I took my books up and put them on my desk. I started the music on my laptop and started writing.

I was doing some essay about World War 1 in history, I had 16 pages of math problems, a mock test in English and on top of that, I had to learn 5 new dances until next week.

I finished writing the essay on World War 1 on my laptop, and then I decided to take a break.

I walked out of my room and saw Niall in the couch, big surprise...

Niall: You done already?
Stella: I wish, I'm getting coffee.

Niall stood up and walked with me out to the kitchen. I poured myself some coffee then grabbed a cup for him too.

Niall: You look stressed.
Stella: I am stressed.

I said and took a sip of my coffee then sat down by the table.

Niall: Want to talk about it?
Stella: Really?
Niall: Yeah... I mean isn't that what I'm supposed to say?
Stella: well that's what normal people say but not you.

He laughed and sat down infront of me.

Niall: Well do you want to talk or not?
Stella: Fine. It's just a lot of shit at school. We have 3 tests the coming week, I have more homework than ever before and James is pushing us to learn 5 new choreography's. Then I have to drive to my parent's this weekend because it's my mum's birthday and I still haven't gotten her a present and my whole family will join us since she's turning 45 and I will have to listen to my relatives asking me when I'm planning on settling down and I don't have time for that shit!
Niall: No you have 5 new dances to learn!
Stella: choreography's.
Niall: Too complicated to say.

I laughed and let go of my cup just for a second, but Niall managed to take it instead as he stood up.

He walked over to the sink and poured my coffee out.

Stella: nooo my life!
Niall: Step aside coffee, this is a job for alcohol.
Stella: say what?

He walked over to the fridge and took out the vodka that was standing in there; I didn't even remember buying it so I figured it was his.

He took two shot glasses then sat down infront of me again and filled both glasses.

Stella: I don't drink.
Niall: It's pear, you like that one.

He said and my mind traveled back to the last time I drank this. Niall took his thumb and index finger on the small glass and swallowed it all.

Niall: Am I going to do this alone?
Stella: I have school tomorrow Niall.
Niall: You start late tomorrow, Stella.

He tried to mock me and I just shook my head and took the glass and swallowed the vodka.

The last time I drank this shit, I started giggling like crazy, hopefully, that wasn't going to happen again. Niall poured us some more and this time, I didn't hesitate to drink.

Soon enough, we were both laughing and spilling our drinks on the white table. I didn't care to wipe it up though.

All of the sudden, Niall stood up with the bottle of vodka in his hands and pointed to the livingroom.

Niall: My ass is starting to taste wood, let's move the couch!

I nodded and we walked... well stumbled, out to the livingroom. Niall sat down on the couch while I took my hands on the left side of it and looked down at him.

Stella: We were moving the couch, get up!
Niall: What? No the couch is fine here, sit.

He patted the seat next to him and I just laughed and sat down. Niall put his feet up on the table and he knew how much I hated that, but then I did the same and he laughed.

Niall: We need another drink!
Stella: ah I forgot the glasses in the kitchen, I'll get them!

I was on my way to stand up but Niall grabbed my arm and put me down again as he shook his head.

Niall: We'll do fine without glasses babe.

He opened his mouth and drank from the bottle then handed the bottle to me.

I did the same and even though it had started out burning in my throat earlier, that feeling was gone now.

We sat on the couch with half a bottle of vodka infront of us.

There wasn't a sound in the flat when he suddenly turned to me and took his finger on my nose.
I looked at him and couldn't help but laugh, he was such a dork and this was the drunkest I had ever seen him, well after that time he came home with a bottle of whisky in his hand and threw up on my carpet.

I liked this version better.

Niall: Let's talk.
Stella: We're talking.
Niall: No I mean, about something interesting.
Stella: Alright Niall, what do you find interesting?
Niall: You...
Stella: Me?

I looked at him confused and he just started back at me, then he smiled and nodded as he reached for the vodka.

Niall: yes you, and your situation about never having sex again.

Oh... right. Was this really a good time to talk about this? Was it ever?

Niall: do you want to talk about that?

His voice snapped me out of my own thoughts and I nodded.

Stella: Sure, what do you want to know?
Niall: why did you have sex with Louis?
Stella: because I wanted to.
Niall: and was it good?
Stella: No it was...
Niall: bad?
Stella: It wasn't good. Guess I'm inexperienced.
Niall: Well let's get you experienced then.

He said and winked at me as he took another sip of the vodka; I grabbed the bottle from him and laughed.

Stella: I think you've had enough of that!
Niall: Whatever babe, you know you want me.

I laughed and looked down on the bottle in my hands. What the hell was I doing? And why did I get a sudden urge to kiss him?

Stella: Would you though?

What?!

Niall: Would I what?

Yes Stella, would he what? Don't you dare open that mouth again!

Stella: You know, teach me... stuff?

Oh fuck..

Niall: really? You want me to teach you?
Stella: I mean, we're friends and I don't know... I would much rather learn from someone I trust.

Stella what the fuck are you saying?!

Niall: You are not serious right now, are you?

No I'm not! Am I..?

Stella: Yes I am. Like that movie we saw the other day with Mila Kunis and Justin Timberlake!
Niall: yeah she's hot... but Stella, they fell in love with each other!
Stella: Yes but we are not them, are we? We can barely even stand each other.

I can't believe that I'm actually having this conversation with Niall.

Fine, I'm drunk, but I think that there's still a small part of me who really thinks this is a good idea. I mean, if Niall can't teach me about sex and all that, who can?

He's the most experienced person I know and he is pretty god damn good looking too.

And it would just be sex.

Niall: I don't know, you will probably regret this in the morning and call it something fancy like a 'faux pas' or something.
Stella: I don't speak French.
Niall: It's English for mistake.
Stella: It sounds French.
Niall: It's English, read a lexicon!

I laughed as the image of Niall reading the lexicon in his bed flashed into my mind, kind of cute though.

Stella: Fine, if you think I will change my mind and call it a... what did you say again?
Niall: faux pas.
Stella: Right, a faux pas, then let's wait until I'm sober.
Niall: You're only playing with me Stel, I know you.

I stood up and handed him the vodka as I walked over to my bedroom door.

Stella: We will see about that, won't we?

I said as I winked at him and went into my room, what the fuck did I just do?

( Please press that small button that says "vote" and there will be a pizza knocking on your door in 10 minutes!)