Chapter 95

(I have decided to only post 100 chapters of this story so i hope you will enjoy the last 5 chapters! Please press the star to vote Xx)

It's the 25th of November. The snow has started falling in England and that's probably the only thing that's different from how it was back in September. Mr. Taylor, the lawyer haven't gotten the paternal test-answers back so we are basically just hanging around the flat with the baby day in and day out, waiting for him to call and tell us if the baby is Niall's or not.

But today, Niall had decided that we were going to do something else. He told me to dress both myself and Carly in warm snow approved clothes, so I dressed in a red Olympia Le-Tan 's shirt, a grey Fresh Made Winter jacket from Zalando, a pair of black stretch jeans and a pair of uggs. Yes, I said uggs, they are comfortable!

Then I dressed Carly in a pink body, Cerise Cropped Denim Jeans, a Pepe Jeans London Girls Neon Pink Hooded Jumper, a Moncler Girls Pink Down Padded Gilet and a pair of Bumper Shoes. She wore so much clothes!

When we were done, Niall came out from the bedroom and looked at us both.

Niall: Perfect, let's go!

He seemed overly excited, but I didn't complain. We got out to his car and he put Carly in the backseat and I took a seat next to her. Then we drove for about 5 minutes before he stopped outside a store.

Niall: I'm just getting some stuff, wait here.
Stella: We will.

He jumped out of the car and left us alone in there for a couple of minutes. When I saw him walk out of the store again, I saw that he was carrying some sledges.

Stella: What the heck is he thinking...?

I asked myself but Carly answered by laughing and I looked down at her and smiled. Niall opened the trunk of the car and put the sledges in there and then jumped into the driver seat again.

Stella: What are you going to do with those?
Niall: Oh, I think you know.

He said and winked at me through the review mirror. I laughed and put my seatbelt back on. A while later, we got to a hill, there was multiple other people there and I even recognized some of them, including Keli and Liam. I took Carly out of the car whilst Niall grabbed the sledges, then we walked over to Keli. She ran over and wrapped her arms around Niall, then took Carly from my arms. I looked down at her tummy and I didn't know if this was the best thing to do in her condition.

Keli: gosh, I'm dying for this baby in here to come out so I can have one of these myself.
Liam: I certainly hope you'll share.

She laughed and handed Carly to Liam. He and Niall went off with the baby sledge and Keli took her arm around mine.

Keli: How are you?
Stella: Fine, and you?
Keli: I'm good. Liam and I are planning on celebrating Christmas in the flat, just the two of us.
Stella: That sounds nice, and completely not your style.
Keli: I know, right. But he wanted it to be a calm Christmas so I guess I'll have to give him that. But, would you hate it if I invited you and Niall? And Carly of course.
Stella: I don't know about him, we haven't made any plans yet but I'm free.
Keli: Then you are officially invited. I will convince Niall later, when he's not on the way down from a hill with a baby in his knee.

I looked over to the hill and saw that Niall was sitting in the sledge with Carly in his arms. Liam was sitting on his knees behind them, pushing the sledge down.

Stella: They look like a little family.
Keli: Yeah, I'm pretty sure that if I wasn't pregnant, Liam would try something with Niall.

We both laughed then we ran over to the boys and joined the fun. About an hour later, we were all covered in snow and Carly was sleeping over Niall's shoulder. I was standing talking to Keli when Niall came over and leaned in to my ear and whispered,