Chapter 11

(Please vote :D)

When I woke up the next morning, my bed was empty. I wasn't surprised actually; I hadn't expected Louis to stay. I went out of bed and got dressed in my hyperfemme floral lace dress from forever 21, a pair of those socks that fits in ballerina shoes without showing and put my hair up in a ponytail.

I went out of my bedroom and heard laughter from the kitchen, I figured that Ethan and Jacob were back home but when I got in there, it was Louis. He was talking to Ethan though and I felt really... dirty. Yeah, as soon as I stepped into the room and they acknowledge my presence, I felt dirty and my mood changed.
I stayed in the door opening and they looked at me.

Ethan: You alright there?

I looked at Ethan then at Louis and back to Ethan again and shook my head.

Stella: No I'm not alright, I'm just okay.
Ethan: Okay...?

Louis sighed and put the fork in his hand down on the plate.

Louis: Stel...
Stella: I have a thing I have to take care off, I'll be back later.

I said as I turned around and walked down the hallway. I took my purse from a hanger, put my ballerina shoes from oasis on and opened the front door. Just as I went out, Louis came running down the hallway.

Louis: Stel, please!

I continued walking and when I got to the lift, I had to stop and wait for it to arrive and Louis came up to me. He took my elbow and turned me to look at him and I did.

Stella: What?
Louis: I didn't mean to offend you or anything last night.
Stella: You didn't.
Louis: You're obviously pissed.

The lift made a sound, letting me know that it was almost on my floor and I took a deep breath and shook my head.

Stella: I don't think we will work out...
Louis: Wow.. okay, what?
Stella: It's just that I really like you and-
Louis: Well you usually go the other way with someone you like.
Stella: I know, but I don't think this will work.
Louis: You haven't given it a chance.
Stella: Just..:
Louis: Give me one reason this wouldn't work.

He said and gestured between the two of us, the lift doors opened and I looked into the lift then back at Louis.

Stella: I just don't think-
Louis: it will work out. You said that, that's not a reason.
Stella: I don't owe you a reason.
Louis: No but it would be nice to know why I've waisted my last couple of weeks on you.

for a second, I couldn't understand how he could say something like that but as I thought about it, I really didn't care. I wasn't going to beat myself up because HE felt like he had wasted time on me, that was his problem, not mine.
So instead of answering him, I went into the lift and pressed the button to the first floor.

Louis: I didn't mean that.
Stella: Well I meant what I said so... bye.

The doors closed and I could finally take a breath. When I got downstairs, I walked over to my car and realized that I hadn't gotten it fixed yet and instead of postponing it further, I took my phone up and called the car towing company. They agreed to come within 5 minutes because they had a slow day at work and I decided to stay outside and wait for them.

When they finally arrived, it was an old man with a pair of suspender pants and a grey cap turned backwards. I showed him the car and he started to fasten a couple of things in the back of it when he suddenly stopped and turned to me.

Man: You should empty the car first Miss.
Stella: It is empty, I haven't been in it for days.
Man: It doesn't look empty.

He said and gestured for me to look inside and as I did, I almost screamed. I took my keys and opened the backdoors and kicked my feet on the seat.