Chapter 21- DP

( DP stands for "dirty parts" and if yo don't want to read that sort of things... Sorry, you're missing out!)

I'm pacing back and forth in my bedroom, today is the day. It feels like I'm going to take some important test or something like that but no, Niall is just going to teach me what he knows about sex. It can't take that long... or it can, I don't know! I'm freaking out! I don't even like him, he's annoying and the biggest idiot I know, but I still agreed to do this, hell it was my suggestion!

As I'm cursing myself out for doing this, I hear his bedroom door open and I stop walking. I look over at my door to make sure that he wasn't coming over and when I hear the front door close, I start breathing again. I try to gather myself together as I take out a pair of jeans and a black tee from my closet, then I take out a new pair of underwear and before I head to the shower, I grab my towels.

20 minutes later, I'm back in my bedroom. I'm fully dressed and I walk out to the kitchen to make a pot of coffee. When I get out there, Niall is sitting at the table. He looks up at me as I stop in the doorway.

Niall: Are you okay?

I nod and walk over to the coffee machine.

Niall: I bought coffee...

He says and points to a cup on the table. I walk over and sit down infront of him and he looks down into the newspaper infront of him as I take the coffee and taste it. It's delicious.

Niall: Did you know the OMXS30 went up 9%?

Stella: That's something my father would be interested in, not me.

Niall: It's money, isn't everyone interested in that?

Stella: Apparently not. By the way, how much was my bail? I'll go out and get the money for you.

Niall: Don't think about it.

Stella: Niall I really don't want to owe you money, can you please just tell me?

He put his newspaper down and looked at me again.

Niall: It was £3059.

Stella: Okay, I'll get you the money by tonight.

I stood up and started walking out of the kitchen but when I came to the doorway, he stopped me.

Niall: Hey Stel?

I turned around and looked at him.

Niall: We still going to do-

Stella: Yes.

Niall: Are you sure? You don't seem very-

Stella: I said yes, didn't I?

I walked closer to him and he stood up and looked at me with a stern look.

Niall: Good. Then first of all, lose the bra.

His voice got lower and it resulted in his Irish getting thicker, which was really sexy.

Stella: What? No!

Niall: You want me to teach you? This is your first lesson.

Stella: How will me, taking my bra off for you, make me better in the "sex department"?

He chuckled as he took a look at me from top to toe and somehow, it turned me on a bit.

Niall: It won't. It's just so I'll get hard easier love.

Stella: Idiot!

I pushed him on the chest but before I managed to get my hand back, he grabbed it and pulled me closer than before.