Chapter 63

I looked at him and didn't know exactly what to say. Thankfully (or not), he spoke first.

Harry: I thought that was you up there!

Stella: Harry, what are you doing here?

Harry: You know, I enjoy watching beautiful women dance from time to time.

Stella: Okay, I have to-

Harry: You leaving already? We haven't seen each other in what, atleast 6 months? And you're leaving...

Stella: You're right, but I have to get home.

Harry: Then we can come with; I have to talk to Niall anyways so.

Stella: Niall isn't home.

Harry: Even better.

He said to me as he turned around with a smirk on his lips. I thought that was it but as I jumped into my car, I saw Louis walking out of the club, over to Harry. Harry said something while pointing over to me and I just drove out of the parking lot.

As I got home, I realized that Harry and Louis had followed me here as Harry's car drove into the parking lot and parked next to me. I got out of my car, grabbed my bags from the backseat and looked over at Harry.

Harry: Need a hand?

Stella: I can manage.

I said and started walking towards the door. We got up to the 5th floor and I unlocked the door and let the boys in.

Stella: I have to take a shower and wash off this makeup, make yourself comfortable.

I gestured to the couch, ironic, and Harry walked over and sat down. Louis asked if he could use the bathroom before I did so while he was in there, I looked at Harry from the hallway. He was staring down into his phone and there was something different about him since the last time I saw him, then I got snapped out of my mind by Louis walking pass me and into the livingroom.

I took a quick shower and got the makeup off, then I dressed in a pair of PJ-shorts and a t-shirt that went to my knees, which I presumed was Niall's.

I walked down the hallway and heard the boys talk, so I eavesdropped for a couple of seconds.

Harry: you can go next door when she comes out.

Louis: Why should I leave?

Harry: I need to talk to Stella, alone.

Louis: What are you going to do? You know Niall will kill you if-

Harry: I'm going to Talk to her!

I interrupted them, I walked in and sat down in the couch.

Harry: You definitely look better without all that makeup and shit.

Stella: Yeah well it comes with the job.

Harry: So...

Harry looked over at Louis and Louis stood up and walked out of the livingroom.

Louis: I'm going to see if Tin is awake.

Stella: It's like 3-ish, he's probably sleeping.

Louis: Yeah well...

I shrugged my shoulders and looked back at Harry. I was 100% sure that there was something different with him; I just couldn't put my finger on it. Harry asked for something to drink and I ended up bringing in some soda and a half bottle of vodka that I had been thinking about throwing out anyways, so why not drink it tonight?