Chapter 45

Christmas is over and it’s the 27th of December. That meant that I was going on a date today, with Ethan. I can’t say that I’m not excited; it just feels a bit strange since we already know each other. I was dressed in a black tank top, with a silvery skirt and I put my hair up in a ponytail. It was freezing outside, but Ethan had assured me that we weren’t going to be outside so my outfit was perfectly planned.

By 3.30, Ethan picked me up in his car. Niall wasn’t home when I left, he was out with Coco, so I didn’t have to go through what I went through with my first date with Louis.

I jumped into Ethan’s car and he looked at me.

Ethan: do you know, you fit in everything?

Stella: Why thank you! How are you?

Ethan: I’m good, and you? Had a nice Christmas?

Stella: Yeah, it was good. Yours?

Ethan: Yeah you know, same old same old.

I nodded and Ethan started to drive. Soon enough, I recognized the road and I looked at him.

Stella: You could have just asked me to drive to your place.

Ethan: Now what kind of date would it be if I didn’t pick you up?

I laughed and we turned up outside of his building. It felt good that we were going to his flat, I would feel more comfortable there than on a fancy restaurant with loads of people.

We got up to his flat and I took my shoes and jacket off. It was dark everywhere and when he had taken his coat off, he took his hands infront of my eyes and started to walk.

Stella: What are you doing?

I laughed and I heard the balcony door open and a cold breeze came over my legs. He turned me to my right and took his hands down. Now, let me explain how his balcony looked. It was about 4 meters long and 1 meter wide. Usually, he didn’t have anything out here, but tonight, there was a fort of pillows and blankets. There was also a heating element and he gestured for me to get inside the fort. I did and in there was warm, I sat down and he sat next to me and took a picnic basket from under a pillow.

Ethan: I know how much you like nuggets so I got you some.

He started taking out food and it looked delicious.

Stella: Eth?

Ethan: Yeah?

Stella: Why are you doing this?

He looked at me and smiled as he shrugged his shoulders.

Ethan: Why not?

He started taking something out of the basket again but this time, I took my hand on his and stopped him. He looked up at me and he looked pretty damn nervous.

Stella: Ethan…

Ethan: I want to impress you, I guess.

Stella: You don’t have to impress me.

I said and took my hand up to his cheek and moved closer to him.

Stella: I’m already impressed…

I moved my lips to his and the second our lips touched, his hand went out of the basket and over to my waist. He leaned me down into the pillows and broke the kiss, looking into my eyes.

Ethan: I-

Stella: schh…

I put a finger on his lips and he stopped talking. I kissed him again and his hand went from my waist, to my leg. He drew his fingers up my inner leg and stopped just inside of my skirt. After a few minutes, I got impatient and took his hand and put it on my breast. He squeezed my breast a few times but mostly just left it where I had put it. I stopped kissing him and looked at him; I had never seen him this nervous before.