Chapter 29

Niall and I ended up spending his birthday in the couch, watching “pirates of the Caribbean”. It was actually quite nice except for the times his phone started ringing and he had to tell some skank for the bar that he wasn’t coming. Each time he did, I told him that it was okay if he wanted to leave and he just shook his head and took some more popcorn. I didn’t know why Niall spent his birthday with me instead of with his friends at the bar, but I liked it.

The night ended, I went to bed and fell asleep almost the second I put my head on the pillow. The next morning, I woke up at 5.45, did my routine and was at school in time.
Halfway through the day, I got a text from Liam.

“Hey! Is it OK if I pick you up at 7?”
“That’s perfect, gives me just enough time to get ready ;)”
“well that shouldn’t take long, you’re perfect as you are :o”

I smiled at the text, like any girl would and just as I was about to answer him, Keli dragged me into class. I put my phone down and the day went on.

I was home from school around 5.30. Niall wasn’t home so I put my music on as loud as I could while I took a shower. After my shower, the song “no scrubs” from the Glee episode were playing and I walked out of the bathroom with my towels around me while I sang along and pretended that my hairbrush was my microphone.

Stella: WANNA GET WITH ME, WITH NO MONEY OH NOOO I DON’T WAN-

I stopped signing when I saw Niall standing in his doorway, leaning his left arm against the wall and just looking at me. I was about to say something but I also knew that the song was about to end so instead, I just pointed to my room and went off. I heard Niall laughing as I closed the door behind me.

“Pour some sugar on me” started playing and I felt like starting to dance again but I ended up turning the volume down and just as it got to the chorus, my door flung open and Niall stood there with his guitar in hand and he started singing along to the song.  I started laughing now as I turned the volume up and he went down on his knees for his guitar solo. This was unusual, I had no idea what the hell we were doing but it was fun and I couldn’t stop laughing.

When the song was over, Niall stood up and fixed his shirt then looked at me.

Niall: I’ll be waiting for my Oscar award in my bedroom, thank you.

He said then left my room. I laughed again and turned the volume down, looked at the time and saw that I had one hour until Liam was going to pick me up. I dried myself off, got dressed in the Loose Knit Striped Cropped Jumper in Black and Grey and the AX paris high waist jeans. I blow-dried my hair then did some curls in it. I used Sheercovers makeup because that’s the only makeup that doesn’t hurt my skin and I put the primer on then the concealer and the powder. I finished my look with some mascara and a pink glossy lipstick.

When I was done, it was 15 minutes left until Liam would pick me up. I went into Niall’s room and he was lying on the bed with a Xbox control in his hand, playing some shooting game. When he saw me come in, he sat up in the bed and put the control down. I walked over to the edge of the bed and Niall looked at me from top to toe.

Niall: You look great.
Stella: yeah? Thanks… so, I just wanted to make sure that you knew that Oscars are for movie actors, not singers.
Niall: For that performance, I deserve an Oscar!
Stella: I’ll tell the board.

I started to turn around when he grabbed my arm and stopped me. I looked at him and he smiled.

Niall: Where do you think you’re going?
Stella: Niall I don’t have time.
Niall: When will dickhead be here?
Stella: In 10 minutes.
Niall: that’s plenty of time! I need a blowjob or atleast a handjob!

He looked down to his bulge and I’m a bit embarrassed to admit, but I wanted to stay here and pleasure him and I almost did, until my phone started ringing and I snapped out of it. I took my phone from my pocket and looked at the caller ID, it was Liam.

Stella: Hello?
Liam: Hey, I just wanted to make sure that you’re still coming?
Stella: Yeah, why wouldn’t I?
Liam: You didn’t answer my text before and I thought I had blown it.
Stella: Oh… wait, so you’re not here in 10…9 minutes?
Liam: actually… I’m here now.
Stella: You are?

I looked at Niall and he rolled his eyes as he laid back in the bed and started the game again. He turned the volume up, which made me walk out of his room.

Liam: Yes, do you want me to come up or-
Stella: No, no.. I’ll be right down. I just have to put my shoes on.
Liam: Great, alright… see you soon.

We both hung up and I went to the hallway and took my shoes on. Just as I was about to open the door, I felt an urge to go back in to Niall and even though my subconscious told me not to, I did. I walked into his room again and he looked over at me quickly before looking back at the screen.

Stella: Ni-
Niall: FUCK SHITFACE I’LL SHOT YOUR FUCKING MOTHER!

he screamed at the screen and I knew that he wouldn’t turn his attention to me but instead of walking out, I walked over to his bed, grabbed the control and paused the game then I went on the bed and straddled him. He wasn’t kidding before when he said that he “needed” help and god did I want to stay and help him, but I had a date and I wasn’t going to cancel that for Niall. When I straddled him, I felt his hardness against my thigh and it kind of turned me on, I leaned in and Niall looked at me like I was crazy, then I placed my lips on his and he wasn’t slow on catching up. He put his hands on my back and started moving me back and forwards as we were kissing. I put my hands in his hair and a couple of seconds later, pulled his lips from mine with the help of my grip in his hair.

He looked at me like a pleading puppy and I jumped off of him and sighed.

Stella: Sorry, have to go.

I said and flashed him a smile, he groaned and threw a pillow after me as I went out of his bedroom. That was payback for how he destroyed my first date with Louis by kissing me.