Chapter 6

Chapter 6.

It’s Saturday and time for me to do the 6 hour drive to my parent’s place. I woke up at 5.30 and made my way out to the kitchen. I started the coffee then went into the shower, like every other normal day. When I got out 15 minutes later, I had only a towel around myself when I walked into the kitchen.
As I got in there, I saw Niall sit with his head leaned down on his crossed arms on the table.

Stella: You’re awake already?

I said and he jumped like a mile then he looked at me with tired eyes and shook his head.

Niall: I just got home.
Stella: Oh…

I took 2 mugs and poured coffee in both of them then went over and sat down on a chair infront of him. I placed the mug infront of him and he looked at it and nodded.

Niall: Thanks.
Stella: Are you still drunk?
Niall: Probably.
Stella: Good.
Niall: Good?
Stella: Yes, then you won’t hate me for this.

I said and he looked up at me as I slapped my hand across his face. He didn’t say anything, just brought his hand up to his cheek and looked at me.

Niall: What was that for?!
Stella: For you ruining last night.
Niall: Okay. I’m going to sleep.

He said, took his mug and walked out of the kitchen. I had wanted to slap him since last night but since he stopped me then, I figured I had to take a shot and try again. Not that I didn’t feel bad about it, of course I did, but he deserved it after kissing me and making me think about him when I was out with Louis. That’s just so freaking stupid!

When I had finished my coffee, I went into my room and dried my hair, got dressed in a pair of black dungarees, my flowery TOM*S and my Patricia Nash granada purse, and fixed my hair then went out of my bedroom and walked to the hallway. Time was about 6.45 when I took my shoes on and just as I was about to leave, Niall opened the bathroom door.

He looked at me then to the kitchen.

Niall: You were just… where are you going?
Stella: To my parents. I’ll be back tomorrow. Are you okay?
Niall: Tell them I said hi.

He said then walked off. I went out of the apartment and took the elevator down to my car. I could have told my parents that Niall said hi, if they knew that he lived at my place, but since they didn’t, I won’t tell them a thing.

I got into the car and started the 6 hour drive after putting my IPhone in the holder next to the steering wheel; I put my headphones in and started the music.

As I was listening to a song by “imagine dragons”, my phone started ringing and since I had my headphones in, I could answer it without having to pull over. The caller ID showed Keli’s number and I answered.

Stella: Hey, you awake already?
Keli: It’s 11am, of course I’m up.
Stella: 11? I’ve been driving for 4 hours already?
Keli: Oh… you’re not home?
Stella: No I’m on my way to my parent’s, why?
Keli: I think I left my black shoes at your place the other day but I’m not sure and I wanted you to check.
Stella: Oh, well Niall is there so you can go over and ask him to let you in.
Keli: You sure? I mean, I don’t want to look around your apartment when you’re not there.
Stella: It’s not like you’re going to find anything illegal.
Keli: Alright, can you call Niall first so he knows that I’m coming?
Stella: Yeah, will do.
Keli: Thanks love, have fun at your parent’s and tell your brother that I miss him.
Stella: Haha I’ll make sure to do that. Bye.

We hung up and I kept my eyes on the road while telling SIRI to call Niall. A couple of seconds later, he answered.

Niall: Hey, miss me already?
Stella: You wish. Keli is coming over to find a pair of shoes that she forgot there, are you home?
Niall: I’m home. When will she be here?
Stella: I don’t know, later I guess.
Niall: Well I’ll be here then. How is the drive going?
Stella: It’s going great; I have to hang up now.
Niall: Alright, bye.