Chapter 76

We were moved into the flat about a week after we signed the contract. We didn’t have all the furniture’s we needed and at the moment, we were sleeping on an air mattress in the bedroom. It wasn’t ideal but we managed. Niall had put dibs on the right side of the bed, the side closes to the windows and as I woke up this morning and looked over at him, the sun was shining straight onto his face. So I got up from the matrass and went over to the window and pulled the curtains together. He groaned and reached his hand out to me, I sat down next to him on the floor and he opened his eyes.

Niall: Is it morning?
Stella: It is.
Niall: It feels like I slept for 10 minutes.
Stella: To bad, you have to get up because we’re going shopping today.
Niall: ugh, can’t you just do that with Keli? I want to sleeeeeep!
Stella: Yeah sure, me and Keli can go to the furniture store and buy some furniture for our flat and we will probably end up buying all pink things.

He widened his eyes and yawned before he sat up and looked at me.

Niall: We can’t have that.
Stella: no, we can’t.
Niall: Wanna shower with me?
Stella: Sure, but we have to be quick because I’m meeting Keli later.

He nodded and got up from the mattress and walked pass me over to the bathroom, I walked behind him and admired his body because seriously, he is hot as fuck!

We took a shower, got dressed and left the flat. Niall put in the address in the GPS and then we were off on a 45 minute drive to Beadle & Crome Ltd, which is somewhere I have never been.
When we had been in the car for 30 minutes or so, I figured I would bring up Hanwell.

Stella: So… I was thinking, we should go somewhere together, to just get away a bit?

Niall looked at me,

Niall: We just got here.
Stella: I know, but there’s a place I would really like to visit.
Niall: Can we do that when we have inaugurated the flat?
Stella: Yeah, sure.

He nodded and looked out the window, then back at me.

Niall: Where is it you want to go?
Stella: A place called Hanwell.
Niall: That’s like 25 minutes away.
Stella: I know, I’ve heard it’s a nice place.
Niall: Okay we can go, but can we atleast live in the flat for a month before we leave it?

I nodded and looked out after a sign that said “Beadle & Crome Ltd” and soon enough, I found it. I parked the car, got out and grabbed a cart and we walked inside.

Niall: If I pick out a kitchen table and something for the bedroom, would you look after couches and coffee tables?

I nodded and walked off towards the couches. Eventually, I found a cream colored couch and an armchair and footstool in the same design. I also found a white coffee table, some yellow and white cushions for the couch and a lamp. I put the small stuff in the cart then went to find Niall. I found him speaking with one of the guys who worked here and I walked over to him. Niall put his arm around me and pointed to a round black kitchen table with some black chairs and I nodded.

Stella: They look good.
Niall: And then some wooden barstools for the island in the kitchen?
Stella: Sure.

He looked down at me with a worried look then shook his head and looked back at the guy working here.

Niall: we’ll take that and …

He looked at me again,

Niall: Did you find anything for the livingroom?
Stella: Yeah, over there.

I said and pointed and the guy walked with us over to the couches. He wrote something on a little board and then nodded at us.

Guy: We have a 12 hour delivery time but we don’t have much to do today so I think we can get it to you by tonight, is that alright?
Stella: I’m not home tonight, Niall.
Niall: I’ll have the guys over and they can help.
Guy: So tonight is good?
Niall: Yup, perfect.