Chapter 93

(I have decided to only post 100 chapters of this story so i hope you will enjoy the last 7 chapters! Please press the star to vote Xx)

2 weeks passed and the thing I like to mention first is that neither I nor Niall has had sex yet. Not since... well it was a long time ago and both of us showed signs of sexual frustration. Like for example, the water stream in the shower has become a good friend of mine... don't judge!

It's the 27th of September and the cold has arrived to England, no surprise there really. Today though, I was going to dinner with Jacob, he told me that he had some exciting news and he wanted to buy us dinner but Niall had to go to the hospital and do that test to see if he was Carly's dad or not. Unfotunally, the test doesn't come back until atleast Christmas which is kinda bullcrap but rather 3 months than 6, right?

So as I was dressing myself in a pair of slim boyfriend jeans, a Red Grey Tartan Check Print Strappy Swing Cami Top, a jacket from IRO Black Allegra with nice leather details and Chelsea boots with a block heel, I heard Niall tell me that he was leaving. I yelled back "Bye bye" and then I heard the front door close. I took Niall's black unisex beanie from his dresser and put it on the disaster called my hair. Yes, I was having a bad hair day.

Then I went out to the kitchen to grab a water bottle and I looked at the kitchen counter where I saw a note, I looked closer on it and it read

"You complete(ly annoy) me." I laughed and took the note and put it down into my pocket, it was the cutest thing he had ever written me, so I was going to keep it.  

I got to the Chinese restaurant where Jacob had asked me to meet him and as I walked inside, I saw him sitting by one of those black tables, looking down into some papers. I walked over to him and sat down on the red leather couch infront of him.

Stella: Well hello there.

He looked up from his papers and smiled at me,

Jacob: Hello, how nice of you to join me!

Stella: I know right, I'm such a good person.

He laughed and called for the woman who worked here, ordered our food and then looked back at me.

Stella: Sooooo, you said you had some news?

Jacob: I do, yes. You remember I told you a couple of weeks ago about the magazine wanting my story?

Stella: Yes?

Jacob: Well, turns out that they kinda bought it.

Stella: They bought it?!

Jacob: They bought it!

Stella: YES! OH my gosh, congratulations! I'm so happy for you!

Jacob: Yeah, thank you. I will be getting £900 each month that I post one of my stories in the paper.

I was so happy for him, but I couldn't help but wonder why I had never gotten to read any of his stories.

Jacob: You never asked.

Stella: To be fair, no one knew you were writing.

Jacob: yeah I guess I kind of kept that under the surface.

Stella: You did! So what are the stories about?

Jacob: You'll have to read it in the magazine next month. I already fixed so it'll be sent to Niall's address.

Stella: That's great, thank you!

Jacob: Don't worry about it. So, now that I've told you my news, what's new with you?