Chapter 47

It’s the 4th of January and I haven’t talked to Niall since New Year’s Eve. And I hadn’t seen Ethan, or any other guy since either. I was starting to go insane, I wanted to have sex but when I thought about sex with Ethan, I started feeling disgusted and it was the same with every other guy I thought about.

I had just been in bed all day when all of the sudden, it got pitch black in my room.

Stella: NIALL!

At first, I thought that he had cut the power or something and I used to light from the phone as I walked out of my bedroom and over to his. I opened his door and saw him standing just by the door.

Stella: What the fuck happened?

Niall: I don’t know, I was… watching TV.

Stella: Mhm yeah I bet.

Niall: give me that.

He said and took my phone. He started walking towards the fuse box in the hallway and I took a hold of his arm and walked with him.

Stella: What if someone is in here, waiting to kill us.

Niall: Then we’re pretty much dead.

Stella: I don’t want to die.

Niall: then shut up and give me a hand!

Stella: this is no time for handjobs Niall!

He turned the light to me and I started laughing. I knew that he meant a hand with the fuse box, but I found it funny.

After we had tried to get the power to work for about 15 minutes, I thought it was hopeless.

Stella: Maybe we should just call someone.

Niall: Who?

Stella: The janitor?

Niall: Do you have his number?

Stella: Yes, in my phone.

I took the phone back and searched for “janitor” and pressed call. Soon enough, he answered.

Jurgen: Hello?

Stella: Hello, this is Stella in 5:3, our light disappeared.

Niall took the phone from me.

Niall: Hi, the power went off. Yes….

He walked over to an element and felt on it.

Niall: No, it’s cold. I tried that. Are you for real?! Fuck, alright… yeah, thanks.

He hung up and handed back the phone to me.

Stella: So?

Niall: It’s Saturday so he won’t come in today, we’ll have to wait until tomorrow.

Stella: Can he do that?

Niall: apparently.

I looked around and then walked into the kitchen. Niall took a hold of my arm.

Stella: We might as well light some candles then.

After another 20 minutes, the whole flat was lit up by candles. It was actually kind of romantic and luckily, there was some ice cream in the fridge that we decided to have for dinner. As we were sitting in the couch in total silence, I decided to bring up a sensitive topic.

Stella: can we talk about her?

Niall: Who?

Stella: Clari-