Chapter 36

( Just wanted to let you guys know that Chapter 40 will be the last chapter of this fanfic Xx)

A couple of weeks went by and we were suddenly in the end of November. Time passed real fast, probably because I was so caught up in school and work. I tried to stay away from the flat as much as possible, I didn’t want to risk seeing Niall and… well let’s say, make a mistake.

We hadn’t talked much since the whole “I’ve got some sort of disturbing feelings” thing and to be honest, I missed him. Don’t get me wrong, it wasn’t just the sex that I missed, but the late nights watching TV, studying together, going grocery shopping together and having him nagging about which milk I should buy and just the normal things that friends do. So I guess you can say that I miss my friend.

But I still didn’t want to spend too much time in the flat, just in case.

And then we have Liam. He was a bit angry with me for a couple of days after Niall came to my parent’s house. But he got over it and we’ve been going out since, and no, still not having sex with each other, or any other people for that matter, which was driving me insane and that’s probably why I’ve been so focus on everything else, so I wouldn’t think about sex. God I sound like some sort of sex maniac… oh well.

Today, I was in school to 5, went to practice my dancing to 8 and then I drove back home. It was Friday and I figured Niall would be out by the time I got home, he used to be. And he was.

I took a quick shower then got dressed in Hania by Anya Cole ‘Gisella’ knit sweater, a pair of topshop checkered denim leggings and knee high socks that I put on outside of the leggings, yes I was getting comfortable.

After I got dressed, I went to the kitchen and helped myself to the only package of Ben&Jerry’s left and as I walked into the livingroom, I heard a knock on the door. I looked at the time and thought it was way too late for Keli to come over. But I went over and opened the door, still holding my ice cream. And when I opened, I got a surprised that I wasn’t prepared for…  I guess that’s the deal with surprises but still.

Stella: Liam… I mean, Liam! Hi!

He was dressed in a suit, which looked a bit too fancy for just a visit to me. But I let him inside and he took his shoes off and walked with me into the livingroom. That’s when it hit me, this was the first time he had been up here, I had always had him pick me up at the parkinglot…

Stella: So what brings you here... Into my and only my flat.

I said as I looked around the livingroom for any proof that there was a guy living here. Luckily, Niall had learned to clean up after himself.

Liam: I had a business dinner not far from here and I figured I could come over and see how my girl is. And I have something to ask you.

Stella: I’m fine, thanks… So you’re staying?

I gestured to the couch and he nodded and walked over. I put the ice cream on the table.

Stella: I’ll get another spoon, wait here.

Liam: I don’t mind sharing.

Stella: I think I’m starting to get a cold so we better not share…

He nodded and I walked into the kitchen. When I got in there, I took my phone from the kitchen island and called Niall. Soon enough, he picked up.

Niall: What do you want?

Stella: Are you…

I heard music in the background and I figured that he was at the pub.

Niall: Am I what? Hold on!