Chapter 62

(I only wrote this chapter because of @DirectionerHann on twitter. I'm actually so exhausted from a week with kid parties every day...so it's probably not a very eventful chapter but you know... so yeah, please don't forget to vote! xx)

Niall's been in jail for 15 days. That's 15 days of me lying to his mother about why he doesn't answer his phone when she calls. I had told her everything from "his phone is broken" and "he dropped his phone in the toilet" to "He probably just turned it off because he's working".

Lying to his mother wasn't something I did without feeling bad about it, it actually felt really bad but Niall had asked me to not involve his parent's so I tried to keep them out.

Today was the first time I was going to see Niall since the trial. Given, it's only been 15 days but I was going insane. If it wasn't for Tin, I think I would have jumped out a window or something.

I got dressed in a pair of H&M jeans with mid-high waist, a Dorothy Perkins spot lace blouse, a Women's Foldable Sleeve Pocket Trench coat, a pair of boots from DV by Dolce Vita Joust that I had treated myself to from the money I earned from working all summer. And I used a red clutch with gold letters saying LOVE to put my phone and lip-gloss in.

I drove to the Winson Green prison myself. When I got there, there were a couple of other people waiting outside too and soon enough, they opened the gates for us. A warden showed us into a room that looked like the school cafeteria, the walls were grey and there was silvery tables spread out. I looked around and saw Niall sitting by a table close to the window. He was looking out, stuck in his own world, so I walked over and sat down on the uncomfortable round little stool that was stuck into the floor.

Stella: Hi.

I said and he snapped his head towards me and I noticed that he had a black eye. At first, it looked like he didn't know what was going on, then he stood up and walked over to my side of the table. I stood up and he wrapped his arms around me.

Niall: You have no idea how good it is to see a familiar face.

He said quietly into my ear and I hugged him back and breathed in. We both let go and he walked back to his side of the table and sat down again.

Stella: This place is... cool.

I said as I sat down and looked around the room again. Niall laughed quietly and took my hands on the table.

Niall: You like it here?

Stella: No, but I thought it would be like in the movies where there would be a plastic plate between us and we would have to talk through one of those dirty phones from the 30's.

Niall: Well I didn't kill anyone so it's not really necessary, is it?

I shook my head and looked at his black eye; he looked down and stroke his thumb over my hand.

Niall: I got into a fight.

Stella: Why doesn't that surprise me?

Niall: It was my 6th day and one of the other guys thought he could blame me for stealing someone's book. So I hit him and he hit back. It's not as bad as it looks.

Stella: Okay.

I said and nodded. I didn't know what to say to him. I didn't want to tell him about the job at the burlesque club because I knew he'd freak out if he knew I was dancing in basically underwear infront of men every night. There wasn't much to tell him...

Niall: So how's Coco?

Stella: oh, she's good. She's staying with Jacob at the moment.

Niall: Back with your parent's?