Chapter 97

(I have decided to only post 100 chapters of this story so i hope you will enjoy the last 3 chapters! Please press the star to vote Xx)

We drove behind the ambulance all the way to the hospital. The ambulance then took a turn into the emergency entrance so I drove to the parking lot and parked the car, then both I and Niall ran inside to the nurse that was standing in the reception. I asked her about the girl coming in from emergency just now and she told us to wait.

We did as told and sat down in the cold and unfriendly waiting room. There was a TV hanging on the wall, it showed some doctor program about fungus under your nails and both I and Niall turned our backs against it. He noticed then how nervous I was and he grabbed my hand, which caused me to look at him,

Stella: They say that if you have a good pregnancy, the birth can be troubled.

Niall: Don’t worry about that, I bet it’ll be fine.

Stella: Then why did they take her into the emergency entrance?!

He shrugged his shoulders and I sighed and leaned my head down on his left shoulder. He kissed me on the top of my head and started humming on a song. Soon enough, my eyes started to sting and I had to close them and I must have fallen asleep because before I knew it, someone shook my shoulder and as I opened my eyes and a bright shine from outside made me squint my eyes and Liam was standing infront of me.

Liam: Hey there, you ok?

Stella: Where’s Keli?

He smiled and I sat up straight and looked at Niall. He smiled at me,

Liam: She’s in the room, want to see her?

Stella: hell yes.

I said and stood up, grabbed my coat and walked with him over to the room where Keli was. Liam opened the door and I heard Keli singing. People underestimated her singing voice, but I had always known that it was wonderful and now, she was singing to the baby lying in her arms.

Stella: K?

She looked up at me with tired eyes, but she still managed to force out a smile.

Keli: Hey babe, come in.

Stella: Are you okay?

I said as I put the coat down on a chair and walked over to her. She nodded and continued smiling.

Keli: Everything went perfect.

Stella: Really?

Keli: Yes, and he’s all healthy.

Stella: He? It’s a boy?

She nodded and I saw a tear escape her eye. She had wanted a boy so much and I was so happy for her.

Stella: Why did you go into the emergency entrance?

She laughed and looked over at Liam.

Keli: He fainted.

Both I and Niall looked over at Liam.

Niall: really, dude?

Liam: There was blood…

We all laughed and then the little boy in Keli’s arms made a little sound and I looked down at him. He was perfect. I know everyone says that about newborn babies but this one was really perfectness in a little boy.

Liam: Meet Joshua William Jr.

Stella: did you choose the first name, K?

Keli: I did…