Chapter 85

Niall's POV.

It's been about 4 weeks since Stella left for Italy. I haven't heard a squeak from her since but I know that Tin and Keli have been keeping an eye on me and reporting back to her. That's part of the reason to why I insisted on Emily staying in the flat with me, to give them something to tell her because other than Emily, there's nothing much to tell. I know Stella was expecting me to go back to my old habits but I'm a grown ass man!

And I have Emily, who isn't so annoying to have around to be honest. She wakes me up at 10 when she goes to work and when I walk into the kitchen, there's always breakfast waiting for me and then there's lunch in the fridge and when she gets back to the flat in the evenings, she makes dinner. And I haven't even slept with her yet!

Since I haven't had to worry about Stella or any other shit like cleaning and having dinner on the table, I've been able to get my license, finally!

And Emily went with me the other day to buy a car, we ended up buying a bmw 6 serie cabriolet for £78 163 which I get is a lot of money but it's not like I can't afford it.

Today's plans existed of taking the car for a ride, maybe go down to see Louis and the guys play some football in the park.

By 2.34pm, I had decided that I was definitely going to the park so I got into my brand new car and drove towards Vicky Park. When I got there and parked the car, I looked after the guy and I eventually found them by some women, showing off their moves with the football. I walked over to Harry and took my arm around his shoulder.

Niall: sup man?

Harry: NIAAAAALL! Where you been man?

Niall: ah you know, just been buys with my girl.

Louis: Stella is back?

I looked over at Louis and shook my head.

Niall: Who?

Louis: Your e-

Harry: He knows who she is... he's just being silly. So who is this new girl?

Niall: Her name is Emily. Actually, why don't I call her and ask her to come down here?

Liam: Noooo, this is our man-time. No girlfriends!

Liam looked over at Louis and sighed.

Liam: Or boyfriends..

He wasn't completely okay with Louis being gay but Louis didn't seem to mind.

Niall: Fine, let's play then!

We all ran out to "the field" which contained of two cans of pringles as goalposts. Louis and Zayn was on my team but Zayn wasn't much for football so he was on the sidelines, talking to the girls watching us play whilst Louis dribbled past both Harry and Liam. The game ended with us winning with 12-10 and Harry and Liam had to buy us drinks on Saturday when we had decided to go out for a bar-round.

We all eventually ended up taking a beer in the park, at the café they had there and when it was only us 5 around, Harry turned to me.

Harry: So what happened with you and Stella?

Niall: Nothing, she had to go to Italy.

Harry: So you just broke up because she had to go to Italy? You couldn't go with her but you bought a new car?

Niall: it's a bit more complicated than that and to be honest, I don't feel like talking about it with you guy because you are some judgmental dicks.

Harry: But I liked her...

Niall: we all know how much you liked her, trust me.

I finished my beer and stood up to leave the lads behind.

Louis: Can I catch a ride back to Tin's with you?

Niall: Sure, but I kind of want to leave now.

Louis: Alrighty. See you dicks on Saturday!

Louis got up from the table too and we walked over to my car in silence. When I parked the car outside of the building back home, he turned to me.

Louis: Are you okay?

Niall: What you mean?

Louis: With everything about Stella and so I mean.

Niall: Yes, I'm fine. She's not my whole world, okay? The world keeps spinning even if we're not with each other.

Louis: Yeah but we both know that you go crazy without each other.

Niall: It's been a month, I'm still not crazy.

Louis looked at me then at the car,

Louis: You bought a £78 163 cabriolet...

I knew what he meant but I still insisted that I wasn't going crazy. Besides, I needed a car and Emily liked this one so.. I shrugged my shoulders and both of us left the car and went into the building.

Louis took the lift up to Tin's and I got into my flat. I took my shoes off and before I had gotten into the livingroom, there was a knock on the door and I sighed and went back.

Niall: Did you forget to call me stupid or-

I opened the door and found a girl standing there. I had seen her before but I couldn't put my finger on where, or when. She handed me a kids car seat and smiled.

Girl: She's yours now.

Then she left. I looked down into the car seat and almost dropped it to the floor. The only thing keeping me from dropping it was the fact that my mother had taught me better than to drop babies to the floor...

(Want to read a spinoff about Louis and Tin's balcony conversation? You can find SIMPLICITY in my library!)