Chapter 86

(I have decided to only post 100 chapters of this story so i hope you will enjoy the last 14 chapters! Xx)

Me and Alfonzo was out in town, he had taken me here on a scooter and it actually turned out to be kind of fun and we were in an ice cream shop when his phone rang. I didn’t even know he had a phone but apparently he did. He answered in Italian but since I had been here for a month and a couple of days, I understood what he said. So I paid for our ice cream and we walked towards where he had put the scooter.

Apparently there had been an emergency at the vineyard and Alfonzo had to deal with it. As we were sitting on the scooter, my phone started ringing and Alfonzo laughed.

Alfonzo: now they are calling you to see if we’re on the way.

I looked at my phone and saw that it was Keli.

Stella: It’s my friend from England… I can call her back later.

I said and put the phone back down into my bag. Soon enough, we got back to the vineyard and Alfonzo parked the scooter.

Alfonzo: I’ll find you later, if you’re still up for our date to-

He got cut off by my phone ringing again and I took it up and declined the call then looked back at Alfonzo.

Stella: I’m still up for our date tonight. And you will probably find me here.

He smiled and leaned in, kissing me on the cheek. Yeah, in 3 weeks, we had gone from holding hands to kisses on the cheek. I felt like he was another Liam and I just hoped I wasn’t related to Alfonzo too…

Not until I got inside and up to my bedroom did I take my phone up again. There were 3 missed calls from Keli and 2 from Liam and I just shook my head and put the phone down to the bed as I grabbed a towel and went in to the shower.

Just as I was coming out from the shower, I heard my phone ringing and I almost fell over as I rushed out of the bathroom and over to the bed. It was Keli again and this time, I answered.

Stella: You’ve called me 4 times now, I’ve been out with Alfonzo, and he showed me this ice cream place down at t-

Niall: Stella…

I stopped talking and swallowed nervously. Why the hell was Niall calling from Keli’s phone?

Stella: Is Keli alright?

Niall: Yes she’s fine.

Stella: Where is she?

Niall: Right here, next to me.

Keli: Heey S.

I heard her in the background and I stood up from the bed and walked over to my mirror.

Stella: why are you calling me from Keli’s phone?

Niall: I figured you wouldn’t answer if you saw it was me.

Stella: Don’t be ridiculous.

He was probably right.

Niall: So… what you doing?

Stella: You called me to check up on me?

Niall: no, not really. I’m calling to ask you for help.

Stella: Okay?

Niall: I kind of need you to come back to England, if that would be okay.

Stella: what, why? Give Keli the phone.

He did as I asked and I heard Keli’s voice.

Keli: Heeeey!

Stella: What’s going on?