Chapter 64 - DP

Harry laughed as he entered the kitchen looking at me. I must have looked really confused but come on, I had never expected seeing Louis and Tin (urk) kiss outside of the door! I never really expected Tin kissing anyone because I couldn’t see him with someone really.

Harry: why are you so surprised?
Stella: did you look?!
Harry: I did.
Stella: What did you see?

I asked him, wondering if I could have seen wrong.

Harry: Louis and Tin locking lips.

I took my hand up to my mouth, feeling like throwing up. Not because of them, well not only, but also because of the vodka from last night.

Harry: Wait, you didn’t know?
Stella: Know what?
Harry: That Louis fancies boys?
Stella: I never…I thought… well it would explain a couple of things.
Harry: Right! I thought Tin would have told you.
Stella: Well he didn’t. I’m such a bad friend!

Harry laughed and walked over to the fridge as I sat down at the table. Soon, there was a knock on the door and Harry yelled “come in” and seconds later, Louis walked into the kitchen like nothing. I looked down into the table while Harry was making pancakes or something by the stove.

Harry: Louis, you gave Stella quite the scare out there.
Louis: What?

I looked up at Louis and he looked at me with a sad look.

Louis: Oh fuck…
Stella: I’d say.
Louis: I didn’t mean for you to find out like this.
Stella: did you mean for me to find out at all?
Louis: I wanted to wait until Tin was ready to tell…
Stella: Why wasn’t he ready?
Louis: You should ask him that.
Stella: Fine, invite him over for breakfast.
Louis: Ste-
Stella: there’s enough pancakes, aren’t there Harry?
Harry: Yup, and I can always make more if we run out.

Louis sighed and walked out of the kitchen. 5 minutes or so later, he and Tin walked in again. I was setting the table and Harry put the pancakes in the middle of the table. We all sat down and started to eat.

Tin: So Louis told me that you found out Stel?
Stella: Yup.
Tin: okay… do you want to ask something or… I don’t know.
Stella: Why didn’t you tell me? Or Niall.
Tin: Niall knows, I told him the second time he took me out to a bar and he was cool with it.
Stella: That doesn’t make sense because then why would he be worried about me sleeping with you?
Tin: I don’t only like boys Stella; I like to mix it up a bit.

He said and took another pancake.

Stella: So you get the best of both world?
Louis: Not at the moment I hope.

Tin looked at Louis and grabbed his hand under the table, what the fuck….

Tin: not at the moment.

Tin winked at Louis and I felt the nausea coming back. Now, don’t get me wrong, I have nothing against people being gay but it all just came as a surprise so I needed some time to get used to it.

Stella: And why didn’t you tell me?
Tin: I was afraid.
Stella: Of me?
Tin: Of losing you as a friend. You’re like the first girl I feel comfortable being around.
Stella: So you thought you would lose me as a friend if you told me that you like boys? More especially, likes Louis?
Tin: The thought crossed my mind.
Stella: Well you don’t have to ever worry about that. Only time you have something to worry about is if you go after the guys I like, then I’ll kill you.

I said and smiled at him, he laughed and put another piece of pancake in his mouth.

Tin: We don’t have the same taste in guys so I wouldn’t worry about that.
Stella: I used to date Louis..

I looked at Louis whose eyes got bigger and he almost shook his head.

Stella: Louis’ friend? 

Louis nodded.