Chapter 72

Niall's eyes were burning in the side of my head and I was just looking at Eddie, standing by the stove in my father's house,

Niall: What the fuck is Eddie doing here?
Stella: I don't know...
Eddie: Hi Stel, Jacob took me here. He and my sister are in the other room.
Stella: I...

Eddie put the spatula down and walked over to us; he kissed Mathilda on the cheek and then looked at me and nodded.

Eddie: You look good.

He said before he put his hand on my hip and kissed me on the cheek, a little bit too close to my lips. I could hear Niall's breathing getting more and more intense and I was hoping that he wouldn't freak out. I looked over at Mathilda and gestured at Eddie and she nodded.

Mathilda: Well Eddie, why don't you show me where Jacob and your sister is, I haven't met them properly yet.

Eddie nodded and they both walked out of the room and I turned to Niall.

Stella: I didn't-
Niall: You said he wasn't a problem!
Stella: He isn't!
Niall: He just practically fucked you on the floor!
Stella: Oh wow, Niall the drama student just arrived.
Niall: Did you know he would be here?
Stella: No!
Niall: okay! Then why the hell is he?!
Stella: I don't know!

My dad walked into the kitchen and looked at me, then at Niall and then back at me again.

Dad: What's going on?
Stella: Nothing.
Niall: sorry Sir,we're just having a discussion.
Dad: Could you do that later, we have to eat dinner.
Stella: Sure.. And dad, are you sure it's okay that we're staying here for awhile?
Dad: Yes, you know where your room is.

I nodded and gestured for Niall to grab his bags and walk with me upstairs. The room that once was mine but then got turned into a work place, got turned back into my bedroom and I showed Niall inside.

Stella: You can take the two top draws, I'll take a shower and meet you downstairs.

I took some clothes from the third draw and walked out of the room and into the bathroom. I turned the shower on and looked in the mirror, what the hell was going on here!

Why the hell was Eddie here and why didn't Mathilda tell us that they were here? How long would they stay?
I got into the shower and when I got back out, I dressed in a Para Tank Top in grey melange boasts with the print "paradise" on the front and a pair of striped sleep shorts. I put my wet hair in a bun and made my way down to the kitchen table, where everyone was sitting.

Niall was sitting next to Mathilda and Jacob while Eddie and his sister was sitting next to my dad. There was only one seat left and it was next to Eddie, of course. I sat down and looked at Niall but he didn't look at me.

Dad: Had a nice shower?

I nodded and took some food on my plate. Everyone ate and talked when I suddenly felt a hand on my thigh and I couldn't help but widen my eyes. I looked at Eddie and he smiled. I took my hand down on his and took it away then looked over at Niall, who was talking with Mathilda, thank god.

Stella: Excuse me, I'm quite tired so I'll just have an early night.
Dad: That's alright, leave the plate and the boys can do the dishes.

I nodded and left the kitchen again. I walked up to my bedroom and I was pacing back and forth when there was a knock on the door.

Stella: Come in.

The door opened and Jacob looked in at me, I took his arm and dragged him inside as I slammed the door shut.

Stella: What the fuck are you doing here?!
Jacob: visiting dad?
Stella: With Eddie, really!
Jacob: he said that you ended on a good note, that you wouldn't mind.
Stella: Well I do mind!He has no business here anyways!
Jacob: He knows someone in town and they are meeting later.
Stella: You really believed that?He's here to see me!
Jacob: right, because everything is about you?
Stella: Right now, it is! Fucking hell Jacob, do you know how pissed Niall is?
Jacob: Well Niall has to get over his problems then.