Chapter 92

(I have decided to only post 100 chapters of this story so i hope you will enjoy the last 8 chapters! Please press the star to vote Xx)

There was a couple of seconds of silence before Niall put the paper down on the coffee table and looked at me,

Niall: I never slept with her. Not now, not 15 months ago.

Stella: She seems to think you did, and why would she lie?

Niall: I don’t know, all I know is that I-

The doorbell rang and cut Niall of in the middle of his sentence, and I’m glad it did. I got off the couch and walked over to the door,

Niall: We’re not gonna talk about this?

Stella: Well you know who it is now, rest is up to you.

I said then opened the door. My dad and Mathilda stood there. Mathilda was holding a present in her hands and I remembered that it was still Niall’s birthday.

Stella: Hey, I didn’t know you’d come over..

Dad: We didn’t know either but then we realized that we had something to tell you.

Stella: Well come on in then, want some coffee?

Mathilda: I’d like a glass of water?

Stella: Sure, I’ll have a glass of wine..

I said and walked into the kitchen as Mathilda and dad went into the livingroom. I heard them talking to Niall and him thanking them for the gift and so on. I poured myself a glass of wine and a glass of water to Mathilda and then I went into the livingroom and joined them.

Stella: So what was is you had to tell me?

Dad: Well actually, it’s kinda a big deal…

I nodded and took a sip of my wine, preparing myself for the worst, like daddy having cancer or that someone else had died.

Dad: about a week ago, I asked Mathilda The question.

Stella: What question?

Niall: S, THE question.

I looked at Niall then back at my dad and Mathilda.

Stella: Wait… what?! You’re getting married?!

Dad: We are, is that okay with you?

Stella: Are you kidding?!

I handed my glass over to Niall then wrapped my arms around Mathilda.

Stella: It’s so okay with me! Congratulations, oh my god this is fantastic!

Mathilda: Oh thank you!

I pulled out and hugged my dad too.

Dad: So you’re okay with that?

Stella: With you moving on? Of course I am! It’s about time, dude!

They both laughed and I took my glass back from Niall as I asked to see the ring. Mathilda showed it to me and my dad had done good!

Mathilda: I actually want to ask you a favor..

Stella: Sure, anything!

Mathilda: As you know, I don’t have lots of family around and I will need a maid of honor on the wedding.

Stella: No problem, I can help you find the perfect maid of honor.

Mathilda: Actually, I already have found the perfect one…you.