Shocking news

Angela's POV
I woke up early in the morning very well, slept like a baby as I can say. My curly hair was MESSY, it's like I had a hangover. I then got up and groaned from exhaustion. "Ugh. Well time to get up." I said scratching my head. I got up brush my teeth, took a shower, etc. turned off the tv and ate my cheesecake bar for breakfast. I've been trying to eat less sine I'm kinda fat and I'm ashamed about it. That's why I wear sweaters all the time so I could get comfortable. Every time I look in the mirror and see just "fat" I would feel bad. It's like "why am I doing this to myself?" There were times when I wanted to starve myself, but I know it would be a bad idea. But I don't like exercising either, cuz I'm lazy. Yeah judge me all you want.

I'm 22 years old still living in my parents house and have been away from home a lot, which is hard because I love them. I've never been far away from them ever ever since I started the tour and I would make sure to call them everyday. I wanted to move out by myself, but my dumbass doesn't know how to pay the bills and such. When I started to become a metal vocalist, I lost my job last year. I didn't really like the job anyways since I was working at publix and my boss was a douchebag. I didn't care.

I kept switching channels to see what's on that I would like to watch. And....nothing. Then I realized "Wtf I don't even watch tv anymore Lolz" so I would watch YouTube videos from my iPod. Favorite subscribers are Onision, MessYourself, KubScouts, etc. They're really funny and cool.

[Time Skip]
I was at The Loop having lunch with my best friend Diana. We've been best friends ever since high school and she has been my only best friend ever, so I'm grateful for her. "Hey so have you heard?" She asked while stuffing a sandwich in her mouth. "Heard what?" I asked curiously. "That a Kpop rapper San E is coming here" she said. I almost choked on my sandwich shocked. "WHAT?!?! He's coming here?" Everyone around us was looking at us. I said sorry quietly. "Yeah, I heard this is going to be his last concert of his US Tour." I was shocked like I couldn't believe it. I've been listening to Kpop ever since I was last year of December and the first rapper that I've heard was San E. He was pretty awesome, especially the first time I heard him was the collab with Yezi.

"So when are we going?" I asked. "Well it's on Friday so I don't know if your going to come" she said. I wanted to come but, I have practice with the band that day. "I don't know if I can" I said anxiously. "Dude this is a once in a lifetime opportunity. Most Kpop idol don't usually come to American a lot, especially Florida. This is your one and only chance to meet him." I've thought about it. I know this is going to make the guys mad but she's right. They don't come here often so this is the first time I get to see one of the idols here. "Ok I'll go, but I'll have to tell the guys first" I said. I can't believe I'll get to meet him. I've always wanted to meet a lot of Kpop idols, especially San E. I think this will be a great opportunity.

Hey guys. Hope you enjoyed this part. San E's POV will be the next part, so be ready. Love you guys and have a good night.