Living with Diana

Angela's POV
It's been exactly 12 hours since I went to the show. It was fun experience, especially if it was with my best friend Diana. What I didn't think about was when he reached out his hand for mine. At first, I was kinda anxious but then I do a little bit have a crush on him anyways. So I took his hand also. His hands were soft like cats fur. I know weird to say. After that night, I couldn't take the smile out of my face. I was squealing in the inside and out when Diana and I got in the car. I wanted to leave quick so he won't see me. I couldn't stop thinking about it. But as much as I want to meet him again, I don't think it's going to happen. I don't know, it's just that were from different worlds. I like him but I bet he wouldn't like me back. There's no point in hoping.

I got up from bed to hear talking in Creole from my parents. I don't really understand what they're saying, only a little. But what I can understand is that "oh, she needs to move out. She's already an adult." I didn't think they want me to move out that much. Might as well do that. My mom called me before I went to the bathroom "Angela can we talk to you?" I came up to her. "What is it" I asked. "Your dad and I feel like it's time for you to move out and to live on our own." I was okay with it. I was planning to live with Diana anyways. "Okay mom." A part of me doesn't want to leave but, I guess for the sake of my parents, I have to. So I packed my things shortly after my parents left.

I went to Diana's house in my Dodge Challenger SRT8

You guys should know I love everything black and red, 😂😂When I got there, Diana's was already outside fixing her car

When I got there, Diana's was already outside fixing her car. She did say that her car keeps breaking down every time she's on the highway. So I can understand

When she saw me she greeted me with a hug. "What are you doing here?" She said still hugging me. "My mom wanted me to move out so here I am" I said. "Omg I'm so happy" she said. She was squeezing me hard to the point where I can't breathe. "Diana...ugh...I can't breathe" I said struggling from her grip. "Oh sorry. I'm just so excited" she said letting go. I'm was busy catching my breath until she took me to the inside of her house.

[Time Skip]
Diana and I made s'mores together and decided to watch a movie. We decided to watch Central Intelligence. We both have always wanted to watch this movie for a while so it's awesome that Redbox had it. "So what's up with you?" She asked. "Nothing just thinking". "About what" "About San E". She squealed when I said his name. "Omg still? I mean obviously he's awesome" "Yea" I said sadly. "What's wrong, Hun?" "I don't know...it's like somethings telling me to see him again but I doubt it's going to happen."

"Why do you think that?" She asked. "Because we're just from different worlds, it's not because of the race, it's because of the genres that were in. I bet you Kpop is not familiar with metal and that metal is kinda not familiar with Kpop. If there was a day that we ever become friends, it will be hard for us to communicate." I said. "Girl you overthink too much. Dude it doesn't matter if you guys are from different genres or different race. All that matters is that you love each other, I mean if that ever happens." She said. "Yea I doubt it'll ever happen. "Why?" I don't wanna get hurt again like my ex hurt me." "Girl what happens in the past stays in the past, he was a douche to you. He doesn't deserve you. You deserve more." I thought about it. Just thinking about my ex hurt me. When I found him in a bed with another girl, to think that I got cheated on and he didn't care. I didn't want to be in a relationship at all. I would cancel group dates, blind dates, clubbing, everything. I just don't wanna hurt myself emotionally or mentally.

When I thought about it, a tear fell from my eyes. I wasn't healed from it because I ended up holding a grudge. Out of all the grudges that I've held, this is the one that hits me hard. Diana realized I was crying and held me tightly. I began to cry harder. "Shhh it's ok. Like I said, you don't need him. Fuck him for hurting you. You deserve a man that will treat you right and respect you. Do you want me to beat his ass for you? Cuz I will." She insisted. "No it's not worth it. And your right I don't need him. I got you, family, band mates, and I." I said proudly, actually feeling a lot better. "Yay your happy again!" "Thanks for making me feel better" Then we continued the movie.

Next part coming soon....be ready.