Back to Seoul

Jason's POV

It was early in the morning and I was the first to wake up. I stretched my arms carefully so I wouldn't hit myself or anyone around me. I saw the sun rising and it looks so beautiful. I love sunrises and sunsets, my favorite moments of the day. I turned my head and then I saw Angela sleeping with her headphones in. She looks so cute and she shuffled to sleep on my shoulder. I allowed it.

We landed and i nudged Angela to wake up. She got up slowly and she had a good ass sleep. By that I mean she was drooling and she had sleepy eyes and don't even know where she is. "The fuck?" She said tiredly. "We landed so get up." I said. "Ok." She got up and stretched her arms.

We got out of the plane and waited for a taxi, but most of the taxi's are full. "Ugh fuck." I said throwing my head back. "I don't got time for this." I said annoyed. "Oh. Don't worry. I'll call Reggie." Angela said grabbing her phone. "Who the fuck is Reggie?" I asked. "You'll see." She dialed the phone number.

We waited for 30 minutes until a nice ass truck came. A fucking Hummer H3. My dream car. The window was rolled down. "Hey Angela. Long time no see." A guy said. "Hey Reggie." She said smiling. I guess this guy must be Reggie. I'm too distracted to pay attention to what's around me. My eyes lit up so sparkly. My mouth was agape when I saw the car. It looked so beautiful and the black rims goes so well with the body of the car (black). I think I'm in heaven.

"Jason. JASON!!" She yelled waving her hand at my face. I snapped out of it. "W-what?" I said shaking my head. "Let's go." She said walking to the car. "Oh...yeah." I walked behind her. I need to stop spacing out when it comes to cars.

We both put our luggage in the back and she sat on the passenger seat while I sat in the back. We drove dorm the airport. "So how u been, girl?" Reggie asked. "I've been good. Yourself?" She asked. "Amazing. So who's your friend?" He asked. "Oh this is my friend, Jason. Jason this is Reggie." Angela introduced. "Nice to meet you bro." He said. "Pleasures all mine." I responded.

Time Skip

We got to the hotel that we made reservations for and as always since it's the two of us, we are sleeping in the same room. NO WERE NOT SLEEPING ON THE SAME BED. Just the same room. We were both unpacking our luggages . "So how long are we gonna stay here?" I asked turning my head to her. "Um...since today is the 21st and his birthday is the 23rd, we're gonna stay here until the 24th. If you want, we can stay until the 25th." She suggested. "Why 25th." I asked curiously. "To sightsee for the last time?" She said putting her clothes in the closet. "I guess we can stay for an extra day." I said.

When we finished unpacking, I flopped flat on the bed. I'm so tired. A long ass flight + getting jet lagged + having to unpack for 30 minutes is EXHAUSTING!!!! "Hey I'm gonna hang with Reggie so I'll be back in a few hours." Angela said. I was too tired to even look up so I just flopped my arm up signaling her bye. I heard the door open and close. "UGGGGGHHHHHH" I said in the pillow. Ima just lay here for a little bit. 

2 hours later
I woke up from my nap. I slept really good, like a baby. I turned to see that Angela is not here. Maybe she's hanging with Reggie the entire day...no biggie. I was about to go to the little refrigerator and then my phone started ringing. I grabbed the water bottle really quick and ran to get my phone. I saw the call tag was Hiro. Huh? Wonder what he might call me for? I thought.

I picked up the phone and put it in my ear.

J ~ Hey bro

H ~ Hey

J ~ How u been since our last encounter together?

H ~ I've been good. Yourself?

J ~ Good. Now just to let you know,
since your busy and all, Angela is fine now. Both of us went to Seoul to go to her ex's birthday party. Don't worry I won't let him get to her you have my word

H ~ Jason...

J ~ And also did you know that Diana is getting married with Uruha? Like bro the wedding is gonna be so lit. YOU AND I ARE GONNA HAVE A GOOD ASS TIME IF YOU KNOW WHAT IM SAYING!!

H ~ Jason wait---

J ~ Plus when you get your ass to Florida were gonna go to beaches, stores, the Florida mall and also, eat a bunch of food cuz us motherfuckers are monsters when it comes to that, we're gonna work out together, go to different cities together

H ~ Ok but Jason--

J ~ We can stay up late, swinging manly stories and in the morning...IM MAKING WAFFLES!!!

H ~ JASON CAN YOU CHILL?!?!

He laughs

~silence~

H ~ like hold on a sec. Before we even think about that, is Angela there?

J ~ no she's in the bathroom. But I'll let her know that you called

H ~ ok and tell her that I love her. I've been so busy lately so I haven't really got time to text her

J ~ it's understandable. I'll let her know.

H ~ ok thanks bro. Love you. No homo

J ~ obviously. What's wrong with that? Love you too. Bye.

H ~ bye

We both hung up

I'm thinking about creating another story that is AMBW visual kei. I haven't seen any stories that has to do with visual Kei and us so I just want to expose it and put it out there so....any suggestions? Comment below. ~Visual Kei~