Seeing her

San E POV
It took a while to convince my manager to let me have a break this summer. Having interviews, photoshoots, meetups. etc, I really needed a break so I decided to meet Angela at this event called Warped Tour. I've never heard of it before. It sounds fun. But the best part about it is that I get to see Angela again. Just somethin about this girl, idk.

[on the plane to Dallas TX]
I was bored on the plane so I decided to check on my Instagram. I was curious about what Warped Tour is so I decided to check it out. What I saw was a bunch of bands performing that I've never heard of. Then one post caught my eye when I saw someone familiar. It looked like Angela but I wasn't sure. I checked the post and it was her. "She's in a band?" I thought. She never told me that. It was called Above the Darkness. "Guess it was suppose to be a surprise. I can't believe she didn't think that I was gonna find out." I thought chuckling.

[time skip]
I was getting ready for warped tour and I saw that the time was 4PM. I decided to wear (the outfit above even though the weather is like 100 degrees). I took a taxi cuz I came alone. She texted me the address so I went there. When I got to the entrance, it was a LOOOONNGG line. "I can't wait this long" I thought. Someone was yelling my name and I was looking around me to see who it was. A tall guy hanging outside of a tent/booth was gesturing me to come to him. I was confused but I went with it anyways. "Your San E?" He asked. "Yeah?" I said feeling weird. "Angela's been expecting you." "Really?" I thought.

[another time skip]
The band's security led me to where the band was performing, which was the Monster Energy Stage. When I saw the crowd, it just surprised me, to see that she got so many supporters as big as this. Also, to see them go crazy kinda scares me a little bit. Then... 💡 I had an idea. I decide to surprise her, Since she doesn't know that I know *smirks*. I leaned in and whispered in the security's ear, "instead of leading me to the backstage, can I go to the front of the crowd?" He knew what I was planning and he said "sure".

I saw from the distance that Above the Darkness is starting to perform. "That's my cue". I said. I tried to squish myself to the front which is kinda difficult because the fans....they do not play when it comes to pushing. By the time I got to the front, I saw her. I couldn't understand what was going on. All I hear from her was screaming. I don't understand what she's saying but it seems that everybody liked it. I was starring at her the entire time so that she can notice me. She started to move her head up and down with her hair moving with it smoothly, which is kinda cool. I wonder what that's called. Then when she had her head up, looking at me viciously. She started at me in shock. Then I smiled at her. She smiled at me back and continued her performance. To see that everyone's cheering for them and to sing along and her having fun, it kinda gets me into it.

Then the mosh pit....

I know this sucks but....next part.