Im Ready pt. 2

*Smut Warning*

No Ones POV
Angela slowly kissed back. The kiss was passionate and filled with lust. It was so passionate that both of her arms went around his neck with her hand gripping his hair and his arms around her waist. He tilted his head to deepen the kiss and it became heated when his tongue caressed her bottom lip, Angela parted her lips. His tongue explored every corner, every inch of her mouth until he was satisfied. She moaned quietly. They both pulled away for air for a moment. Then he dragged his mouth to her neck. He was biting, sucking, and licking the marks he was making. She bit her lip. When he saw so many marks that he made, a smirk went to his lips and looked at her in the eyes. Both of their eyes was lust-filled. They know what they want. He gripped her waist tight. "Jump" he whispered. She was hesitant because she thought he might not catch her. He saw the hesitation in her eyes. "Don't worry. I'll catch you." He assured with a smile. She jumped with her legs around his waist.

Angela's POV
San E carried me to our room and sat down with me on his lap. Reminded me of what happened at the studio last night. He kissed my lips and down to my neck again. I tried to hold back my moans. When he saw I saw doing that, he said huskily in my ear, "Moan for me, baby." So that's what I did. Then, his cold hands led from my sides to the end of my shirt. He pulled off my shirt and threw it somewhere. I was left with my bra. He looked at my body surprised. "How could you hide this beautiful figure from me?" He asked. I turned my head away from his gaze. "Jagiya...." He said. He put his hand on my cheek to face him. Then, he softly kissed me again. The kiss was soft and gentle, no tongue, no nothing. Just a kiss that I needed to let me know I'm safe. His hands crawled up to my bra. He pulled away looking in my eyes. "May I?" He asked. I nervously nodded. He unclasped my black bra and it fell from my arms to the floor. I covered myself with my arms and looked down from the embarrassment. He lifted my head with his index finger. "Jagi, don't hide from me. Your beautiful." He slowly pushed my arms down. He admired me with love and desire. Then, his mouth attached to my right boob with his hand massaging my left. I arched my back and moaned. I ended up gripping his hair to pull him closer.

San E POV
Just hearing her moan drives me crazy. I want to be gentle since it's her first time. I want her to remember this. Remember how much I love her. I switched to the left boob and massaged the right one. Then I took off my shirt. Her palms started feeling from my shoulders to my abdomen, then to my 6 pack stomach. She was admiring my skin-toned body. Then I picked her up, laid her on the bed gently and started kissing her again. Then I attacked her neck again. I kissed her chest to her stomach and ran my hands to the waistband of her jeans. Her legs closed together really tight. I gazed at her letting her know that everything will be ok. She nodded for me to continue.

Angela's POV
I was anxious, but the pleasure was taking over so I nodded him continue. He took off my pants slowly. Then he rubbed my entrance. I arched my back from the pleasure. He smirked and then he took off my matching panties with his teeth. I look at him when his mouth was close to my clit. He gazed at me then he went up and pecked me on the lips before he began. He started licking and kissing my clit and pumping his fingers in and out of my entrance. The sensation was taking over my body, begging for more. I put my hips up for better accuracy for him. I orgasmed then he licked his fingers sexily. Then, he took off him pants with his underwear. Can I be honest? I've never seen a dick with my own eyes. His. His was like big and long, I'm thinking its 7 or 6 inches. Idk. And personally I don't care. He was sliding the condom on himself before he got back on top of me. "You ready?" He asked.

San E POV
She nervously nodded. When I was about to put the tip inside her, she stopped me. "Don't worry. I'll be gentle." I went up to kiss her forehead. Then I slid the tip in. I saw tears rolling from her face, seeing that it hurts. I kissed the tears away and kissed her lips softly after. "Don't cry Jagi. The pain will be over soon." I said caressing her cheeks. Then, she put her arms around me to prepare herself. Slowly, I put it inside her until it's fully in. When it was fully in, I waited for her to adjust. "You can move now." She said. I started thrusting slowly and then going a little faster. "Angela..." I groaned in her ear as I was kissing her neck. "S-San.." She moaned in my ear. "Faster...". I obliged. I went faster and she was thrusting her hips to help me. "R-right there." She moaned. I put her leg on my shoulder so I can go deeper. Then I found her g-spot. We both moaned even louder. Her head was on my shoulder, biting it. "I-I'm think I'm..." She struggled to finish her sentence. "I know, me to..C-cum with me." I said. I was thrusting even faster, until it got sloppy. She arched her back when she came. I came with her. When we were done cumming, we were panting heavily. I got off of her to put the condom in the trash. I went in bed and pulled her body to me. Now her head is on my chest with my arms around her. Our breathing was slowing down. "I love you." was the last thing she said before she drifted off to sleep. "I love you too." I whispered. I kissed the top of her head and slowly the darkness consumed me and I went to sleep.

HOLY SHIT MY FIRST SMUT!!!!! Yo i didn't know it was this difficult. I was trying so hard, having my best friend to help me, I guess you can call it writers block. But holy shit. Hopefully I did good. I was trying for this part not to be boring and stuff like that. I wanted it to meet your interest, so hopefully it's good. Until next time. Love you.