Jason's birthday

Angela's POV

Today is actually Jason's birthday and I'm so happy that he's turning 26. Yes, he is kinda getting old, but at the same time, age doesn't really matter to me. He would tel me all the time that he would have a mid-life crisis when he gets to 30, but i think it would be very cool to see that lol. Hiro and I went to the mall to buy him some presents two days ago and try to hide it from Jason so that it would be a surprise. Hiro bought him a diamond wrist watch from Rolex and i bought him a Initial D t shirt of AE86. Its his favorite car ever and i wanted to give it to him in a shirt. It turned into an afternoon and Jason's birthday go perfectly planned. The band, Nocturnal Bloodlust, Diana, Uruha, Jason, and I went sightseeing and to Tokyo Disney World for a few hours and it was so much fun. After that, on our way home, we went to go eat for a little bit and then i told Diana and Uruha to go stall him, as we are to prepare a surprise party for him at our house. "Did you get the balloons set up yet, Hiro?" I asked him as i was preparing presents and a birthday cake on the table. "Yea got it." He said. While everyone is finishing up, i got a text from Diana.

D~ Yo you better hurry up cuz he's coming right now

A~ ALREADY?!!? Didn't i tell you to go stall him?

D~ Yea, but somehow he's knows that were caught up in a lie. So, now he's suspicious so he's coming home now

A~ Ok. I'll let everyone know. 

"Yo Jason is coming right now so finish up." I said to everyone. By everyone i mean the band lol. When we finished, we decided to hide behind couches, chairs, kitchen, just anywhere where Jason can't see us and we also had the lights off. My eyes peaked up and i saw the door open and close. "Hello?" Jason said. "Is anyone in here?" Everyone jumped up and turned on the lights. "SURPRISE!!!!!" We all yelled as confetti were going off. Jason stood there so shocked. 

Jason's POV

The minute i stood into that room, i couldn't believe what i experienced. Everyone was saying happy birthday to me. I didn't know if i should feel excitement or shock, but all i know is that im so happy that i wanted to cry. Angela was coming up to me saying happy birthday and giving me a hug. At this point, i wanted to cry. She felt it and she said, "Its your birthday, so you can cry if you want to, okay?" I just broke down into tears. Everyone went silent, but went to hug me so we ended up having a group hug. This is the best moment of my life. I didn't really have good birthdays in the past, but this is the best birthday ive ever experienced and im so grateful for these goofballs in my life, especially Angela. 

2 Hours Later

After we sang happy birthdays and cut the birthday cake, we all just start hanging out. Then, Masa made a proposition. "Can i please have all y'all's attention, thank you." He began as we went silent. "I was thinking that maybe since its our boy's birthday, we can have a boys night out after this." All the boys agreed, well....except Uruha. "You guys go ahead, i just want to stay with my lady." Uruha said looking at Diana. Obviously, this girl blushed till she turned red lol. "No baby, you can hang out with the boys. I feel bad for not hanging out with Angela for a long time, so i want to spend time with her at least." Diana said. It is true that she hasn't hung out with Angela, expect when she was at the hospital. "Okay babe. Okay guys ill go." Uruha said. "So its settled. Okay, at approximately 12AM, we will go out." Masa said. Midnight came and all of the boys left and Diana and Angela were left home. The first place that we go to is....obviously to the club. I never knew that they have like hype clubs in Japan. All the hype clubs that i knew was in Miami and Tampa, lol thats it, but mostly Miami. The club that we went to was called BUTTERFLY. I was confused by the name, but hey, if Masa says its lit, then its lit. The bartender showed us to our seats, which is long and it we get a front row seats to see the strippers, omg. Uruha has a girl, so he said that hes just going to go eat at a restaurant and maybe go back home, since he didn't know that we were going to the strip club lol, but the rest of us stayed. 

1 Hour Passed

Omg was the night the best night of my life. We were legit throwing money until our wrists were tired and it was amazing. The best birthday ever. I was a little tipsy, but sober at the same time. The rest of the guys, except Cazqui, were straight up drunk to the point where they could not get up. How am i going to get all of them home?. I thought. Then, i realized that Hiro wasn't among them. Where the fuck is Hiro?. I thought. I was trying to look for him everyhere from the bars, to the crowds, but he's nowhere to be seen. Maybe he's in the bathroom. I went to the bathroom and i heard moaning noises and i felt a little bit uncomfortable. "Hiro? Are you in here?" I asked. I heard "OH SHIT". Now, im really confused. 2 minutes later, i saw a half naked girl coming out from one of the stalls running past me. The fuck? I thought. Then i saw him coming out half naked, belt unbuckled, and I knew what happened. "Jason. This is not what it looks like" Hiro tried to explain. At that point, i was just disappointed in him because he just fucking cheated on Angela.