New Girlfriend

San E's POV

Oh god it's been a while right? I haven't really done anything except doing collaborations with many artists, which is really cool. I got a new girlfriend named Sandy. I know what your thinking. But, I was ready. It took me a while to realize that it wasn't meant to be and that I shouldn't bring myself down over it. So...after getting my shit together, I was ready for a new relationship. Sandy is a really sweet girl and I love her personality. She's the most caring person and the most loyal person I've ever met in my life.

I was doing a music video with Babylon while my beautiful girlfriend is watching me. Where we got done with one part of the video, we took a break. I went to my girlfriend where she was holding a water bottle for me. "You did great babe." She complimented. "Thanks babe." I kissed her lips. "So when are you going to be done?" She asked. "Well...I think in the next two days" I assumed. "Oh ok." The camera man yelled, "OK BREAK TIMES OVER. PLACES EVERYONE LETS GO!!!" "Ok I gotta go. But after this, I will take you to dinner, okay?" I grabbed both of her hands and kissed her knuckles. "Ok." She smiled. We kissed one last time and then I went back on set.

Time skip.

After the day was done. I took Sandy to dinner with my crew. While everyone was talking amongst themselves, I went on Instagram. So far it's been good, the usual and everything. The fact that I'm completely over Angela is weird, but I'm glad I am. I have Sandy and she's everything to me now. As a matter of fact, it's her birthday today. We've only been dating for a few months and it's already been going so well between us. I was thinking about maybe giving her a promise ring. I don't know if I'm just rushing too fast or something but all I know is that I'm ready.

I gave the staff of the restaurant the cue to start bringing the birthday cake. They were coming and Sandy started hitting my shoulder. "What is it babe?" I asked her. "Look" she pointed at the cake. She then looked at me. "Is that mine?" She asked. "Happy birthday baby." I said smiling. "Omg" she screamed and kissed me on the lips. I kissed back. "You didn't have to do that for me." She said as the staff put the cake in front of her. "Well I had to. You deserve it and I love you so much, so why wouldn't I do this?" I said. "Awe babe." She kissed me again.

Everyone was singing happy birthday to her and she was smiling really wide. Her eyes lit up when she was surprised. She even looked at me a lot of times. When everyone was done singing, they clapped. She blew her candles and then they clapped again. But that's not the only thing she's getting. I stood up suddenly. "Everyone may i have your attention please." I asked as everyone stood quiet. "So I just want to have happy birthday to my lovely girlfriend and to just tell her that I love you so much and you are my light. Your everything that I could ask for. Your the best partner I've ever had and you've been there for me through tough times with my ex and everything in my head, but you always motivate me to bring myself back up and to be a better person. What I admire about you is that your strong, you independent, your outgoing, and just everything that I want and need in my life. I'm ready to move forward with our relationship so I was wondering..." i got down on one knee. Everyone was shocked, even her.

"Would be so kind to be my partner for the rest of my life, will you marry me?" I asked as I open the box of the engagement ring. She nodded and I put the ring in her finger. I got up and I kissed her and everyone cheered and was happy for us. "I love you." I said. "I love you too" Sandy responded

After the party, both of us was getting ready for bed. Like I said, I'm over Angela, but I still care about her and it's better if we were just friends. I've accepted that reality and I was ok with it. She hasn't talked to me for a while because she's in Florida with him. It got me thinking of how we first met. AHH those memories. The memories will still be there, I suppose. Nothing I can do, right? She was my love. But I have a new love of my life right now and were happily engaged.

I was in deep thoughts until my lovely fiance slumped next to me, putting her head on my chest. "Your ok baby?" Sandy asked in concern. "Yea...just memories." I said. "But it doesn't matter now. I have you and that's all I want. Your anazing." I kissed her forehead. "Baby your amazing. I didn't think that you were gonna do all that for me. It was unexpected. But I love it." She smiled. "Thank you for making my birthday the best I've ever had." She grabbed my hand and she kissed my knuckles. "Your welcome. I love you." I said. She was snoring on my chest so she was in a deep sleep. I chuckled and dozed off also. Life is good.

I'm sorry it look a month to post this but until next time. Thanks for reading