She Lied?

San E POV

After days of taking care of my ex, all I could think about was Angela. The way she cared for me, loved me, or even put my needs before hers. I feel like an asshole for pushing her away. I should've never let what happened with my ex and I affect our relationship. Damn I'm the worst.

I know that I'm creepy but I haven't seen a baby bump from her. Maybe it's a slow process, idk. I don't wanna jump to conclusions. I wanted to get away for a while so I decided to go for a walk. I was about to head out until I asked, "Do you need anything before I head out?" I asked. "No I'm fine." Regina said. "Ok"

I walked around Seoul and then I got tired so I went to the closest cafe from me. The waitress came and asked for my order and I order a vanilla latte. When she was about to leave, she looked at me shocked. "San?" She asked. "Yeah I'm San E. You want an autograph or something?" I asked. "No no...don't you remember me?" "No I don't recall." "I'm Regina's best friend, Samantha." I looked at her closely. "OMG SAMANTHA!!" I stood up quickly to give her a hug. "I haven't seen you for a long time." "To be honest, you changed your hair the last time I saw you." She brushed my hair. "Yeah I kinda dyed it." "Oh shit I'll get your order. I'm about to go on my break anyways so I'll be right back." She left. Ahh I haven't seen her in ages. She's a cool person and someone that I could chill with.

When she got back, she came with the two vanilla latte for the both of us. She sat down with me. "So how u been?" She asked as she sipped on her cup. "Well...not really good." I responded sadly. "I know." She said. "How did you know?" "Reggie told me. We are boyfriend and girlfriend." "True." I completely forgot that Reggie had a girlfriend. Geez I gotta pay attention more, not that it's any of my business. "What you did WAS fucked up, but know that you realized your mistakes, what are you gonna do now?" She asked. "I just want her back. But now I have to take care of Regina." "Why you have to take care of her? She can take care of herself." "Well she said that she's pregnant." She looked at me confused. "The fuck? She's not pregnant." "What do you mean?" "I met her yesterday when you left to do some shopping. She's not pregnant. Her baby bump is not even exposed.

WHAT?!?!? I yelled in my head. "Then why did she tell me that she is?" I asked. "I don't know. My guess is that she wants you back. Ever since she cheated on you, she felt bad. She wanted to make things right. But then , she saw that you were in another relationship, she kinda grew into this obsession of wanting you back. She was dramatic saying that your the only one for her and that she only wants you and that she was sorry. But I never knew that she would take it this far by saying that she's pregnant to get what she wants. That's not the best friend that I know. She use to be strong but now....I don't know her anymore." She said. I feel bad for Samantha. To think that the best friend that she knew has turned into someone that she doesn't know, it's shocking to her. I wish I can tell her that she can find a better best friend but I'm in no position to say that.

"I'm sorry that you have to face that." I said sincerely. "It's ok. Now that you know the truth, you want your girl back right?" She asked. "I really do, with everything." "Then go get her. She might be waiting for you. I've only known her for a little bit but the one thing I know is that she may not show that she misses you but she does." She said with a smile. "Thanks Samantha your the best." I gave her a big hug. "Your welcome. Do you know where Angela is now?" "Well I do remember her saying that she's gonna be in Japan for this whole month." "Then she might still be there." She said.

"Yeah....first let me deal with Regina." I said as I was about to walk out. "No. Let me deal with her." She suggested. "Ok well Ima head out. Bye Samantha." I said waving. "Bye. Don't be a stranger." She said. I did assume that she was lying but I didn't think she would kid about something like that. That's cruel of her. I can't believe I even stayed one second with her. Now that I know the truth, I'm getting Angela back.