Happily Ever After?

Angela's POV 

As both of us were walking into the dancehall, hand in hand, everything was so beautiful. From the table, to the chandeliers, a big HUGE cake, the DJ, it was so amazing to see all the hard work paying off the make the wedding perfect. San and I sat down at our special table in the front, while everyone else is sitting at the tables that says their names on it. So, everything was going well and perfect. San decided to make an announcement and we didn't want to tell anyone but we felt like it was needed, since it is our wedding. San decided to stand up, grabbed his glass and clink many times (idk what sounds glasses make lol). Everyone stood quiet as they laid eyes on him. "Excuse me everyone, may i have your attention please? Um...i wanted to make an announcement...um..." He looked at me and i nodded. "I dont know how to say this but.....Angela and I are having a baby." San said. Everybody was shocked, especially our parents, but everyone cheered and clapped. "OMG MY BABY!!!" My mom came and hugged me tightly. "IM GONNA BE A GRANDMOTHER, FINALLY!!!!!" She screamed. Everyone was laughing. "There's no gender yet, but we will let you guys know in a few months, possibly." He said. "Okay thats all i have to say lol." He said as he sat down. My mom grabbed the mac from the DJ, like she was making an announcement also. "I want to say something too." She said as everyone stood quiet again. "I want to say to my beautiful, amazing daughter how much me and your dad love you. Despite everything that you've went through in your life and your struggles, im amazed of the woman you became. Its like i just delivered you yesterday, and now your getting married. I know you dad doesn't say much, but he wants to say something too." My mom said as she passed the mic to dad. "Angela...i know that you felt like i havent shown you love or i dont love you, but i want you to know that i DO love you, so much. The last thing i want is for you to be upset or hurt. When you were 18, i began to understood you more. I began to understood why you are the way you are, and accepted it. I love you so much and i dont want you to feel otherwise." My dad started to cry. 

Ive never seen him cry in my life once and it made me cry. "I just wnat you to be happy." He cried. I immediately hugged him as we both cried together. I whispered to him. "Daddy i forgive you. I knew that everything that youve done was for my own good. I know that. I dont hate you. I will always love you and i want you to know that i will always be your little girl. So, dont cry anymore, okay?" I said. When we both pulled away, my mom wiped my tears because it almost ruined my makeup. I sat back down and San rubbed my back to comfort me. My siblings, Jason, and the rest of my band decide to talk and they always say some stupid shit to make people laugh, but i love them regardless. When that was done, we decided to lift some heaviness in the air and put on some BTS. The best part is...BTS is there. I decided to let them stay since they've came a long way from South Korea to be at my wedding, when they didnt have to, but im grateful that they're here. We danced to their new song "Home" and it was my favorite song from them. Everyone started dancing and having a good time, and San and I joined too. It was good, until i felt a tap on my shoulder. I saw Masa, Natsu, Daichi, and Cazqui here. I was shocked. "OMG YOUR HERE!!!" I gave all of them a hug. "Congratulations." Masa said."Thank you so much. im glad you guys are here. I dont think i introduced you yet, but this is San E, my now husband." I said pulling San to meet them. "Nice to meet you." San said to both of them. He was talking to all of them, getting to know them until i felt another tap on my shoulder. I turned around and it was none other than Hiro, my ex. "Um...hey." He said. "Hey." I responded. 

"Can we talk?" He asked. "Sure..yea. Follow me." We went outside of the dancehall into the hallway. "So....how you been?" Hiro asked. "Ive been good....you?" I asked. "Good...uh..yea." It turned into an awkward silence until i broke it. "Um...how's your career and the band?" I asked. "Well....Cazqui and Daichi are leaving the band." He said. "Really? What happened?" I asked. "Stuff happened, but everything will be ok. We're not going to disband because of it." "Oh...ok." "I know that an apology is not gonna make up for what i did, but i hope that there's a chance to make amends." He said. I looked at him. I dont hold a grudge for him because thats not who i am. I forgave him already, but it doesnt mean that we would be together, or even be friends. "I already forgiven you, Hiro....but it doesnt mean that we would be together anymore, or even be friends." I said. "I understand." He said. "There's no way?" "No way, however i do wish you the best. Despite what weve been through, i still wish you nothing but positivity. We did have a good relationship together, but now its over. But i want you to know that there are women out there for you that is not me. So....dont give up, okay?" I asked. "I dont think so...karma will catch pretty soon...but thats ok. I deserve it. Anyways good luck on life and everything." He said as he was walking away. "Hiro.....your not gonna stay?" I asked. "Not really. I feel like it'll hurt me even more being here. Plus...i dont deserve to be here, but you invited me anyways. Maybe i do need to work on myself for a while." Hiro said as he came and give me a hug. "Take care okay?" He asked as he walked away. I dont know if he expects me to feel bad for him, but i wish nothing but positivity in his life. Despite everything that we've went through together, i don't wish anything bad. I forgave him. I just hope that he finds happiness somewhere and that he can be happy with someone else. I smiled and i walked back into the dancehall. I met up with San and the rest of the guys. "Did you see Hiro?" Masa asked. "Yea..i talked to him. Were good now." I said. "Thats good. We'll let you go continue on with the wedding. It was nice meeting you." Masa hugged me and i hugged back. "You too." We both pulled back and they walked away to get drinks. San pulled me close. "He came?" He asked. "Yea...were good now. I do feel bad for him for what he's going through now, but all i wish is for him to be happy." I said. "Thats all you can do." He said as he kissed me forehead. "Lets cut the cake." He said as he pulled me close. This has got to be the best day ever. There's so many things to say about this day but.... im really happy at the moment, for us and our child growing in me. I cant wait for what the future holds for us. Its going to be an amazing life for the both of us. 

FINALLY IM DONE WITH THE BOOK AFTER TWO OR 3 YEARS!!!!! THANK YOU GUYS FOR READING AND SUPPORTING THROUGH THIS TIME. THANK YOU TO THE PEOPLE WHO INSPIRED ME AND I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH AND I WILL WORK ON MY OTHER BOOKS THAT YALL BEEN WAITING FOR ME TO UPDATE. IT WILL TAKE TIME, BUT IM PROUD OF MY FIRST BOOK. I LOVE YOU GUYS AND THANK YOU AGAIN!!!!!!