Seeing Him Go

Angela's POV
Today's the day when he leaves to Korea. I don't want to see him go. It'll be hard for me to cope with that, but I have to be strong for him. I was on the highway to drive him to the airport. The whole ride we didn't talk or even made a sound. It was just...silent. When we got the parking lot garage, we just sat there. He looked at me while I was looking elsewhere. "Are you gonna be ok?" He asked. "I don't know man...this is hard for me." I said honestly. "I know that it's hard, but I will come back to you." He said said as he grabbed my hand and laced it with his. I looked down at our laced hands and looked up at him. "I know you will." I pecked his cheek. "Well let's go." I said as I got out of my car.

We walked to the airport and it was a long walk. We sat at the waiting area. We waited until his flight was called. We got up and went to where the security was. We stopped and looked at each other. I gazed away from him cuz I was in the brink of crying. He cupped my cheek so I can look at him. "Baby, don't worry. It's gonna be ok." He said. A tear came from my eye and he wiped it away. I kissed him passionately. He quickly kissed back with his arms around my waist and my arms around his neck. I just want to hold him for a long time. "I have to go. I will call you when I land, ok?" He said against my lips. I nodded. He kissed me on my forehead lastly and went on his way.

Seeing him walking away is hard for me. We waved our last goodbye as he went in the gate. I went to the window to see where he was. I waited until the plane took off. "I'll miss you." I said quietly. I exited the airport and went to the parking lot garage to cry my eyes out. It hurts so much. I gotta go back. I thought. I turned on the ignition and drove home.

I went to the front door and saw Diana watching TV. "Im home." I said quietly. "Hey girl." She said as she was about to come up to me. She stopped to look at me. By just a glance, she knew what happened. "Come here." She said. I came to her and I hugged her tightly. "It fucking hurts, man." I cried. "It's ok. It'll all be ok." She said and she rubbed my back so I can calm down. "Let's watch some movies. Maybe that'll make you feel better." She suggested as she pulled away to wipe the dried tears. "Ok" I said.

Sorry if this is short....