January 23rd PT.1

Angela's POV

Today is San E's birthday and I'm so happy for him turning to a new age. He's turning 32. Gosh maybe I should told y'all at the beginning Lolz. It's ok as long as it's legal. I finished taking a shower and decided to put makeup on first. I'm not really big when it comes to makeup so I just put it on simply and naturally. Brown and black eyeshadow, dark nude lipstick, and highlighter to light the cheeks up.

After that, I've decided to text Hiro. He hasn't texted me back and I'm getting. Even if he's busy, at least he couldn't text me one time so I would know that he's ok. Ah Angela stop it. Remember that's he's busy making something important. You need to chill. I heard a door walk in and close. "Hey Angela. Are you ok?" A voice said. So fucking familiar. Reggie? I thought. I turned around and there was Reggie and his soon-to-be wife, Samantha. "OMG guys." I ran and hugged both of them. We pulled away. "How u guys been?" I asked excitingly. "We've been good. We're just stopping by to make sure your ok before we go on our anniversary date." He said. "Awe you don't have to do that. By the way, you guys look beautiful." I complimented then, especially Samantha with her white dress. "Thank you." She said smiling.

"So are you ok?" Reggie asked again. "Yeah I'm good. Just that my boyfriend hasn't texted me since and I'm getting kinda worried." I said looking down. "Maybe he's busy.." He suggested. "But even though. Like I don't want to be a clingy girlfriend but at least let me know that your ok." I said trying not to get frustrated.

"I understand. He'll text you back. Don't worry." Samantha had her hand on my shoulder. "I dealt with the same problem, but just have faith ok?" She asked. "Same problem?" Reggie asked. "Shut up." She said turning to him and then turning back to me. "Ok?" She asked again. "Ok I will." She cheered me up. I just have to have a little faith thats all.

Time Skip
Jason and I walked to the venue that San texted us. It's looked really cool from our vision. Samantha picked put a dress for me before she left. It was a beautiful red dress that was very long, down to my ankles. It's not the same dress that I wore for the APMAs it's kinda different. It's all silky red.

My hair was straightened and I looked so beautiful

My hair was straightened and I looked so beautiful. Now mostly I wouldn't feel beautiful in a dress but this time I do for some reason. Jason came with a suit with a black shirt and red tie. It looks so good on him and he just looks so adorable in it

 It looks so good on him and he just looks so adorable in it

We got to the door and saw a huge security guard. He looked a little scaring but we didn't mind. "Name?" He asked. "Angela and Jason." I said calmly. He flipped through the papers and found our names. "Welcome. Come in." He took of the rope to let us in. We walked in and the inside looked so beautiful. His EP cover was there and also his presents and birthday cake was there. Bunch of silver and blue balloons and it's just so beautiful. I was amazed by the scenery.

"Hey guys welcome." A voice yelled. It was San E. He hugged us both as we hugged him back. "Oh crap we forgot to buy you a present." Jason said a little panicked. "It's ok bro no worries. I'm just glad you guys came." San said smiling. He turned to me. "So how u been?" He asked. "I'm good. Happy birthday." I hugged him. He hugged me back. Oh god I miss his hugs. "Thank you. I'm glad you came." He said. "Me too." We pulled away.

Time Skip
During the party, Jason would hang out with the guys just drinking and having a good time. I'm not really a drinking person so I just stand in the corner. To be honest, I'm not really a party person. San E was talking to someone until his eyes glanced at me. I looked at him and looked down on my phone. He came up to me. "Do you want to go somewhere where we can talk, quietly?" He asked. "Sure." We went to the elevator that leads to the balcony.

I walked out and I leaned on the railing. The view of Seoul up here looks beautiful. I've always admired this view. It's breathtaking. "It's beautiful isn't it?" He asked standing next to me. "Yea it is." I replied. "Um...congrats on completing the album." He said. "Oh thanks. It was so much but we finally got it done so it's good. Congrats on the EP." I said. "Thanks. It mostly talks about my struggles and sometimes my pridefulness." He said chuckling. "Yea in "I Can Go All Day", it did sound like that but it proved that you can do anything you set your mind to and that's what I liked about you." I said. "Thanks." He said smiling looking down.

"So...how's your..boyfriend?" He asked. "He's good. Just busy. He hasn't texted me since but it's understandable cuz he's finishing an album. I'm worried but at the same time I shouldn't be. I'm not blind it's just I don't wanna worry so much, you know?" I explained. He nodded. "True. Hopefully he'll text you back." He said. "Me too."

"San. Look I know that what we had before was special and it was great. You even took my first. And you loved me so much. And that time where we broke up...I thought it was right thing to do. And I could tell you were hurt too. When I found Hiro, you were hurt. When you apologized, every time you would call me, it's like your still hanging on. I wanted you to know that it would be better if we stay as friends. Don't take it the wrong way I will still support you no matter what and I will always care about you and love you." I explained. "I know. I was hurt when you broke it off with me. I was an asshole I will admit it. When you found Hiro I was heartbroken. I felt like I..." His voice was about to crack up. "I felt like I wasn't meant to be with you. That you needed someone that is at your level, like Hiro. Someone who is the same as you. I'm sorry that I couldn't be that guy. It was better that way. I wanted to show you that I'm over it and that I can finally accept the truth." He said. "San don't--" he interrupted. "No Angela. Don't give me that, I know what your gonna say. I have to accept it, we're not meant for each other. It's ok. You found your guy. I just need to find my girl, I will still love you too." He said looking up. I looked at him in confusion. Why the fuck are you saying this? Why are you being cold right now?

"San..Why are you saying this?" I asked. "Because it's the truth. I finally see it now. It's ok. I've grown to see that not every relationship will last. That it just wasn't meant to be." He said. "It took me a while but I finally realize. That I have to move on." I looked at him. "Don't say stuff like that. Don't be fucking cold hearted and act like this relationship wasn't gonna work out in the first place. Obviously I missed you. I missed the fun times we've had. We could still do that now." I said. "But it wouldn't be the same." He said and then we stood silent. "Hey guys. Birthday cake has started." Jason came up. "Ok we'll be right there." San said. I looked down. What the fuck, San? I expect you to be cool that were friends and you want to come with this bullshit telling me that the relationship just wasn't meant to be? Are you fucking serious? Why are you so cold-hearted? That's not you. You wouldn't say stuff like this. The way your acting now it's like...the memories doesn't matter to you anymore. I still miss you goddammit.

"Angela it's ok. I guess it's suppose to be this way." San said. "Can we go?" He asked waiting for me. "Yeah...sure." I walked inside with him. You bastard.