Last Show of Tour

Angela's POV

Well, it's January 4th, the first show of 2017 and the last show of tour. It's sad but it will be a happy ending. Both of us bands are getting ready as usual. I didn't want to wear the cloak for the last show so I wore casual. All black with black high tops and my red curls down. Hiro decided to wear casual also, mostly us looking like twins, but he's wearing a leather jacket.

So we both decided for our final song, we wanted to sing "The Strength I Need." We feel it'll be our song whenever we're far away from each other. I checked my social media and seeing that everyone's excited for the last show kinda made me feel better. Then I felt arms wrapped around my waist. I startled a little bit. Then I relaxed when I realized it was Hiro. "You nervous?" He asked putting his head on my shoulder. "A little bit, but I think I'll be fine." I said as I turned around to kiss him on the cheek. "Not there." He said. He tapped his bottom lip. I have him what he wanted and I kissed him on the lips.

He held my cheek and kissed me passionately. "Ok ok break it up you too." Jason said breaking us apart. "I'm telling you, it's getting old by the minute." Cazqui said in Japanese. We both laughed. The crowd was cheering from the distance. We didn't want to keep them waiting for too long. Before Nocturnal Bloodlust went on stage together, I grabbed Hiro by the wrist. I kissed him passionately. Now I will admit, I had made the first move sometimes but not like this. It feels good to be dominant in kisses for once. We pulled apart and he was surprised. "Good luck." I whispered as I walked away. He smacked my butt along the way. "Boy. Chill and go on stage." I said. He laughed and mouthed an "I love you." I mouthed it back.

Time Skip to the final song.

Hiro's POV
"Thank you guys for coming and supporting us. Before we leave, I want to sing this last song, but with the love of my life. So Angela can you come up, beautiful." I said as I turned to where she was. I feel like if we sing this song, we'll be more connected even when we're far away from each other. I love her with all my heart and I want to stay with her. Obviously I will be sad that she will be leaving, but I can't really do anything about it except let it happen.

She was so beautiful when she came up on stage. We grabbed each other's hand and I kissed her cheek. Then the song started.

Hiro ~ I've spent a time for moving an another step forward to.
Don't worry about mistake. You're telling me.
I conquer all the history. I can barely see your face again.
I wanna be with you.

Both ~ Whenever you are, I'm waiting for you over here.
Just count on me, count on me now.
Show me everything.
This memory inside of me is brighter than anything.
whatever happens to you. I will save you. I'm trying for all.

Angela ~ I'm begging for, begging for

Both ~ begging for the strength.
The weakness suffers me.

Angela ~ weakness suffers me. I pull the knife

Both ~ and I cut my wrist to bleed.

Angela ~ Stop disturbed sick.

Both ~ Stop disturbed sick.

Angela ~ The strength you shed tear for someone is what I need to have. You told me why,

Both ~ so I will be the one.

We turned to each other.

Both ~ Whenever you are, I'm waiting for you over here.
Just count on me, count on me now.
Show me everything.
This memory inside of me is brighter than anything,
whatever happens to you. I will save you. I'm trying for all.

The song was over and our face was already closer till our noses touched. Everyone cheered. We still looked at each others gaze and then suddenly, we kissed. Everyone cheered loudly. The kiss was soft and gentle but it was also passionate. We thanked everyone who came and got off stage.

Time Skip
Angela's POV
For this last day, I want to spend it with Hiro. We're both cuddling on the couch watching a movie with a blanket on us and his cats sleeping on the armrest. "Hiro?" I began. "Yeah, babe?" He asked. "Will you come visit me sometime?" I asked. "Of course. Why?" He asked looking down at me. "Well...i don't know. I feel like it'll be weird if we're apart, you know?" He nodded. "Yeah but at the same time, we both got our own careers to focus on and none of us wants to slack off. After this tour, I'm finishing the new album and doing a couple more shows with other bands" He said.

"Oh." I said. "But if there are days when I'm off I'll come and visit you." Hiro said and kissed my temple. "Promise?" "Promise." I leaned up to kiss his lips. He kissed back. During the movie, I was getting tired and I yawned so many times. "Are you tired? I can take you home." He insisted. "No...it's ok." I snuggled up to his chest. "Ok." was the last thing he said before he turned off the TV and we slept on the couch together. I feel safe whenever I'm with him, being in his arms. He makes me feel warm. I feel like I was hugging a teddy bear. I love that he's caring for me and I wish to continue on like this with him forever.

Sorry it took too long.