Merry Fxxkin Xmas PT. 2

Angela's POV

After we finished the song, everyone clapped. All four of us thanked everyone who came and exited the stage. "You sounded amazing babe." Hiro complimented. "Thanks. You too." I leaned in to kiss his cheek.

The show was over and we were about to leave. Our next show is on the 31st so...6 more days. Also, it's before New Year's Day and I can't wait to spend it with Hiro. My first New Years with him, It'll be amazing. I was about to leave with my band before I heard my name being called. I turned around to see who it was. "Are you coming?" Jason asked. "Yeah I'm coming." Maybe it's just me. I continued walking to the car. "ANGELA!!!." Someone called. I turned around again. I saw a figure running up to me. I mentally prepared myself for what's about to happen. Then the person came up to me. Black hair, leather jacket, black converse, white shirt, and white jeans. He looked up at me.

I gasped. "San..." I said quietly. "Look I know you don't wanna talk to me but just let me explain." He began. My mind was in endless questions. How did he get here? What is he doing here? How did he find me? I didn't know what to do, I just stood there frozen. "Look I want to come to you as a man and as a person, I didn't mean to hurt you and I'm so sorry for the way I acted---" then a punch landed on him. I looked shocked and confused. I didn't land a punch. I turned around and it was Jason. "Jason...." I said.

San E was struggling to get up. "You broke Angela's heart. You think that coming up here and apologizing would make everything ok?" Jason asked angrily at him. "I..just want to...explain everything." San E stood up but unbalanced. "Heh...too late now. She found someone new so why don't you just give up?" Jason said. "I won't give up....until Angela hears me out." San said. I'm still frozen. I do want to hear him out, but what can he say to make everything better? "The fuck did I just say? Give up." Jason landed another punch. San fell again and Jason went on top of him. He was about to land another punch until I finally said something. "STOP!!!!" I yelled. Jason looked at me surprised.

"Just stop...punching him won't do anything." I said. "Yeah and apologizing won't do anything either." Jason said. "Shut the fuck up Jason. Weren't you the one saying that I'm using Hiro just to forget San? So why are you supporting me now?" I asked angrily. He stopped to think. I guess he didn't know why himself. He got off of him and just went inside the car. I turned around and the car drive off. Wow...what an asshole. I thought.

Then I heard another pair of footsteps running to me. "Babe. Are you ok?" Hiro asked. "Yeah I'm fine." I said. "Who's he?" He asked facing him. "....just someone I know." I simply said. "Oh ok. Nice to meet you, man but, we gotta go so see ya." He said taking my hand into his. He turned around and saw the car was gone. "Uhh...where's your car?" He asked. I shook my head. "I'll just go to your car." I said. "Ok." We were walking to his car and since there's no space, I have to sit on his lap. I didn't have a problem with it but....idk.

I kept thinking about what happened. Why did he come back? What's his purpose? There's so many questions I want to ask him. Why ask for my forgiveness? I was lost into thought until Hiro nudged me. "Babe...you were spacing out. Are you ok?" He asked concerned caressing my arms. "Yeah I'm fine." I kissed his temple to reassure him. He held me tighter so I won't fall. He such a good person. It's not just his appearance but his loyalty and his leadership is what impresses me. Never have I thought that I would date the one that inspired me to become who I am today, but it's happening. He keeps me warm and I'm happy that I have him. It kinda made me forget everything before. Just thinking of positives made me feel better. I leaned on his head and murmured, "I love you." I think he heard me and said, "I love you too. Always." I smiled.

Hopefully it's good