His Explanation PT. 1

Angela's POV

I woke up to a bright sunrise shining from the window. (BRUH I need to stop talking like this). I squinted my eyes because it was so bright. To avoid that, I turned my body to the other side, but then I felt another body next to me. It was Hiro's. He sleeps so peacefully. I kept admiring him until he opened his eyes. "Good morning babe." He said with a small smile. "Good morning." I pecked his forehead. He pulls me closer to his bare chest. "Do you want coffee?" I asked. "I don't drink coffee." He mumbled. "Then...." I pondered. "Let's enjoy this time. I don't wanna do anything." He said pulling me a little bit closer. "But we're gonna have to get up sometime. We have a show in 5 days." "Oh that's true...we have to go to rehearsal...okay I'll go to the bathroom first." He releases me from his grasp and went to the bathroom. I looked at his booty. "Nice butt babe." I teased. "Thank you." He said. I laughed at his response.

Time Skip
After rehearsal, he took me back to my house. He said that I should see my band more. That I shouldn't put my personal life first, that I would try to balance them. I am trying though....god I feel like I'm lying now. I went to the front door until Hiro called me. "Are you gonna be ok?" He asked. "Yeah I'll be fine. And your right." I said. "It's just that I don't want you to lose sight of what your doing. I get we're together but at the same time I don't want you to get hurt." "I know your concerned. I'm sorry if thats what's been happening lately. I'll see you later ok?" I turned the doorknob to go in. "Love you." He said walking away. "Love you too." I whispered.

I walked in and no one was home. Huh that's weird. I thought. I took off my shoes and went to the kitchen. "Where have you been?" Someone asked. I jumped. "Dude you scared the fuck outta me." I said clutching my heart. "I'm not asking again. Where have you been?" Jason asked but sternly. "I was at Hiro's house since you guys decide to drove off without me." I said grabbing a bottle of water. He sighed deeply. "Look I don't wanna fight." "Clearly you do because before you said that I was using Hiro to forget about San, which is not true, and second, you were close to beating him up." "Look I don't know what got into me and I'm sorry. I shouldn't be an asshole like that. If it makes you better, I won't talk." He was about to walk away. "Jason.." I began. "I'm sorry that I snapped at you. Yes I'm trying to forget San but I'm not using Hiro. I love Hiro so much and he respects me. He didn't want me to lose my sight either. But ever since that night, I couldn't process what happened. It went so fast. I didn't know what to do. I didn't mean to take it out on you, I'm sorry." I said about to cry.

Jason came up to me and hugged me. "I'm sorry too. I really didn't mean to be an asshole. I was just concerned about you. I don't want you to get hurt again, not by another guy. I wouldn't accept it. Yes I'm an overprotective friend but it's because I love you too much." He rubbed my back. I ended up hugging him tighter because I was so close to crying. "I don't know what to do. San is back and...now I'm more confused." I cried. "It's ok just let it out." I cried harder on him. "Also I'm sorry that I got involved and that punched him." "Your apologizing to the wrong person for that. I chuckled. "It was wrong for you, but I guess he did deserve it." "I had to let it out sometime." He chuckled. "And don't apologize for being involved. Your my friend and I understand why. Thanks for looking out for me overall, even though I was a bitch at one point." "Anytime." He let's go of me. "You wanna get coffee?" He asked. "You know I asked Hiro that and he told me he doesn't drink coffee." I looked up with a small smile. "Well I do so let's go." He grabbed my hand and we went to his car.

Starbucks
We went to our favorite place and we ordered the same vanilla ice coffee. After we paid for our drinks, we decided to go sit outside to drink there. We were talking about what we're going to do when we go back to America, involving the album. "Angela...?" Someone said. We turned to see who it was. San was standing in front of us. "San..." I said. He glanced at Jason. "Jason, with your permission, can I please talk to Angela?" He asked trying not to make him pissed. "San...even though I despise you right now, yeah you can. You can say it in front of me though." Jason gestures him to sit down. He sat down in front of both of us.

PT. 2 coming up

An Unexpected Love (San E Ambw)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें