Celebration

Angela's POV

*continued from the last part*

So all of us got our food, which tastes amazing. Even our manager Mark decided to come join us. He's not really the type to drink. IM FUCKING WITH YA. He gets drunk like really easily so we had to be the one to take him home. Out of nowhere, Mark asked me. "So what's your favorite song that you've ever done for this album?" "Well my favorite one has to be the cover of Pleasure of Torture." I said smiling. "Awe is it because it's your boyfriend singing it?" He teased. "No it's not because he's my boyfriend. I just find the song very cool. It was either that or V.I.P. Whenever I do that song, it sound like I'm fucking desperate." I said crossing my arms. "DIE ITS DESPERATE!!!" Jason yelled. "SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!" I hit him in the head. "Jesus your annoying." I said. Everyone laughs.

I hate when people assume that. Just because i have a boyfriend, doesnt mean that I'm trying to do every song or thing that he's done. I actually find the song pretty awesome and interesting. It's just so mad addicting hearing his voice. His vocals are on point, and that's what I love. It's not just the vocals that got me into him. What got me into him is that he's loyal, respectful, funny, and amazing. There's a lot of things about him that are just amazing to me. To be dating him is still surreal, but I don't regret one second of it. I love him with all my heart and hopefully he never forgets that.

Time Skip
We were all about to leave. Happily, almost all of us are sober, well except Mark. Like I told you, he gets drunk really easily. Trust me when I say, I DO NOT WANT TO GET IN TROUBLE WITH HIS WIFE. You have no idea how scary his wife is. One time, he introduced us to her, she was nice to us but then when Mark left, omg was she frightening. We felt like we saw a demon or some shit. So this is only one time we're going to take him home to her. Hopefully he's still alive by tomorrow because she doesn't like when he drinks, which we understand, like look at him. It's like he's fucking dead. Naw I don't wanna play like that, but still.

Anyways, we were carrying Mark to our trunk. (We drive a van so it's fine.) while everyone was going inside, I called shotgun in the passenger seat and Jason wants to drive. We started driving out and onto the road. The ride was silent until we got to marks house. His house is kinda far from where we live, like 30 minutes but it's ok. His house looked fancy and it was a one story. Jason and Rick got out of the car to get Mark out. They carefully took him to the door. Another frightening thing about his wife, she doesn't like to be woken up. So they had to dig inside Mark's pockets to find the key. They successfully got inside.

While all of us was waiting, I've decided to get my phone out. I wanted to text Hiro again and see how he's doing. I haven't been texting him a lot because I had to finish the album. But, now that the album is done, I can talk to him all I want, but it also depends on his time though.

It took the guys 15 minutes, which I don't why it would take that long. But anyways, they came back inside and we were ready to drive out. "So we're did you guys put him?" I asked curiously. "We put him on the couch." Jason said while looking on the road. "We thought that if we carried him all the way to his room that she would wake up, and we don't wanna be killed by her." Rick said. "Nope." Jason added.

"Yo did you text Hiro?" He asked. "Yea I texted this morning, but he didn't text back." I said. "Same with me. He didn't text me back." Jason said. "Maybe he's busy. He's finishing his album like us so I guess there's certain times where we can text him." "True. Let's not worry about it." "Ok." I agreed.

He's finishing his Best of album now with his band with 4 new songs added to it so it's obvious that he's busy. It'll be better if I just left him a message so that I'll know that he gets it so that I don't have to worry so much. Also, what I live about him is that he's hardworking. Oh god I need to stop lolz