Seeing Him

Now realizing that I was a dumbass I should added both parts. I was stuck on deciding which on but now I know. So here it is. It's like 3:19 AM so I'm willing

Angela's POV
I was figuring out what to wear for the concert. By the time I was searching, Diana was all ready to go. "Your not getting dressed?" She asked. "I don't know what to wear." I said. "Just wear your regular outfit like always. You don't have to wear anything uncomfortable aka revealing" she said cringing. I laughed at her reaction. I don't wear anything revealing except a t shirt that doesn't look like a tank top Lolz. So I've decided to wear an oversized black sweater, red jeans, and black vans. I put my red curls down since I had a bun. Then, I put eyeliner on and perfume. By the time I was done, Diana was already in the car yelling, "Yo hurry up were gonna be late" I checked the time on my phone saying that it's 7:15, "oh crap" I thought. I quickly grabbed my purse and my phone and went in the car.

It took us about 30 minutes to get to the venue, give the security our tickets, check our bags and go inside. The venue was packed with his fans. A few talked to us and they were chill. When the show started, everyone was herring loudly. I kinda covered my ears, plus I felt like I was in a closed space so I went all the way to the back while Diana was in the front.

Then suddenly, (I don't know why) someone pushed all the people in the back to all the way to the front where all the crazy fans were at. Then, that's when I saw him. His slim body, his stance, his hair, was better than the pictures. While he was singing "Body Language", he caught a glimpse of me. I looked away pretending that I was looking somewhere else. Then, when he was singing the bridge of the song, he reached out his hand. I was surprised that he did. Out of all the girls, why me? Then I held his hand. When the song was over, we parted our hands from each other. His hands were soft.

[Time Skip]
When the show was over, I was looking all over for Diana. I couldn't see her until I walked outside. She was there waiting for me. Then we were looking around to see where we parked our car until I saw San E. He was talking to his crew. I looked away not giving him eye contact. Diana finally found our car and I started to run to it. Every time I look I him, I get flustered. Like why, what the fuck? Yes it's true, maybe I like him but, it's never gonna happen so get over yourself. Diana and I talked about our experience, it was lit. We squealed just thinking about it and then she dropped me off to my parents house and drove off. I layed in bed "that was amazing"

I'm sorry, now I feel bad