Valentine's Day

Hiro's POV

Soo....since today is Valentine's Day..ive decided to do a surprise for Angela. I was thinking about doing like an acapella with the guys, since Angela loves r&b songs like these. I asked Jason to come over to talk about it since Angela is at her parents house visiting and then she'll go to the store later.

"What I'm thinking is that...maybe i could do like a simple surprise for her like rose petals that would lead somewhere and maybe...." "stop. Don't do that." Jason interrupted me. "Why not?" I asked curiously. Her ex did the same thing to her when her virginity was taken." He said. "Ohhh. Well how about like sticky notes." I said. "Huh? No. Knowing you...your not that cliche." Jason said looking at me weird. "Well...how about I take her to a restaurant that she always wanted to go? She said something about going to... Norman's Restaurant." I suggested. "Ohhh yea that's a good idea." Jason agreed. "I was also thinking of doing an acapella and I was wondering if you and the rest of the band can join in with me." I said. "Us? But we don't sing." He said. "That's not what Angela said." I laid back grinning.

Jason's POV for a moment

I'm gonna kill Angela for this. That was suppose to be a fucking secret. Ooh that girl. I thought.

Back to Hiro's POV

"Well...can you? Please?" I asked begging. "Ok ok fine...we'll do it, but I gotta ask the guys first and also, what song do you want to sing to her?" Jason asked. "So in love by all 4 one." I said. "You listen to r&b? I've never really dig you as an r&b listener." He looked at me surprised. "Well Angela got me into it lately so I've been listening her favorite songs and it sounds really good, very romantic." I complimented. Jason nodded. "Well...good choice. Well I'll ask the guys and see what they think and we'll see if we can come tonight and then I'll tell you." He said. "Ok thank you. First...lets buy the stuff." I said standing up and putting the tip on the table. "What? now?" He asked. "Yeah come on." I grabbed his arm and dragged him to the car.

Time Skip
I bought some stuff and some presents her and I think she might like it. So...the idea was...i take her to the restaurant. We'll spend quality time there. Then after that, we'll go to Disney springs to walk around, then I'll take her home and do the acapella with her band. Tonight is gonna be perfect. I was dusting the house and cleaning everything, making sure everything is clean, every spot is gone. Once I heard the door open, I immediately get rid of the maid hat and the duster and put it in the closet in the kitchen.

"Hey baby. Omg the house is so clean." Angela said amazed and gave me a hug. "Thanks. Hey I got a surprise for you." I said holding her waist. "What is it?" She asked. "But you have to change, I'm taking you out. I bought you something to wear. It's in your room." I said. She looked at me confused. "Really?" She asked. "Yeah go on." I said.

Angela's POV
I was confused on what Hiro would buy me to go out with. When I went to the room, I saw a long box on the middle of my bed. I'm even more confused now. I opened the box and took the wrapper off. I see a beautiful dress. I was shocked but I was also amazed at the same time. Did he really buy this for me? He didn't have to. How thoughtful of him. I thought smiling widely. I went to the bathroom to try it out.

I went to check myself and I looked so beautiful in it

I went to check myself and I looked so beautiful in it. He really knows what I like. I thought. I had a little makeup already so I was ready.

I went outside to the living room where he was waiting on the couch. "So...how do I look?" I asked startling Hiro. He turned around and when he saw me, his eyes lit up. He stood up and looked at me up and down. "You look so...so..." he started stuttering.

Hiro's POV
When I saw her in that dress, I just knew....shes the most beautiful girl I've ever seen. I got speechless. "You look so...so..." I stuttered. "Omg Hiro spit it out." Angela said chuckling. "You look beautiful. Like really." I went up to her and twirl her around like a princess, not even princess, THE QUEEN, that she is. "Thank you. You look handsome yourself." She complemented me pecking my lips. "Thanks babe. Anyways let's go." I grabbed her hand and led her out of the door.

Time Skip
We came back home like at 9 PM. I called her boys to meet me at the house so I could do the final surprise for the day. She would tell me that Valentine's day is not really her thing, but now that she has me, it's not really a burden or a boring day. She still thinks it's cheesy but...she seems that she's having a good time. When we got inside the house, I texted the guys.

H ~ Where are you?

J ~ I'm in her room. Come on let's rehearse.

H ~ Ok I'll be right there

"Ok I have a final surprise for you." I said happily. "Babe another one? First the roses, the dress...whats going on?" Angela asked. "Don't worry. This will be the last one trust me." I said as I guide her to sit on the couch. "Well...can I at least get out of the dress and be comfortable?" She asked. "Yeah." I complied. But then I remember that the guys are in her room. "NO. I mean...let me get your clothes and I'll be right back." I said as I ran to her room. "Wait bab--" she tried to talk.

I entered her room and see that the guys are there. "Dang Hiro where the hell have you been?" Jason asked a little irritated. "Well as you may know I had a date. Plus I'll be right back cuz I have to bring her clothes to change." I said opening her drawers. "Ok fine but hurry up we don't got time." Jason reminded me. I went out it the room and gave the clothes to Angela. "Hey babe... your acting weird. What's up?" She asked. "Just wait here, please? I love you." I pecked her forehead before she asks any more questions and went back to her room.

After the guys and i rehearsed, we pretty much got everything perfect so it was time to show Angela the surprise. We went out and I started the song.

After the song, she was blushing and just smiling widely. "You guys. You did this for me?" Angela asked us. "Well...this was all Hiro's idea...so it was all him." Jason said pointing at him. She looked at me. "Babe?" She asked. "Well I kinda got something to do with---" she stopped my sentence by hugging me. "Thank you. It means alot." She said hugging him tightly making sure not to break me. "Your welcome babe." I hugged her back.

"Well were just gonna leave y'all alone. Come on guys let's go." Jason said leaving the house. "Awee they look so cute." Bryan said. "Lets go." Jason gritted his teeth grabbing his collar to come out with him. Angela and I just stayed hugging for a while and then we pulled away. "Thank you for the best Valentine's day ever." She said kissing me. I kissed her back. "Anything for you." I said smiling. She smiled back. "So...where my surprise?" I asked smirking. "Well....one surprise is right here in front of you. Second surprise is also here." She said grabbing something from inside of her shirt. She handed a little box out to me.

"What is it?" I asked. "Open it." She said. I open the box and it was a necklace of yang. It looked so beautiful. "Did you really?" I asked. And then she showed me her other half and she had ying. "So you like it?" She asked me with pleading eyes. Awe so cute. I thought. "I love it." I hugged her and she hugged back. "I love you." I said. "I love you too." She said back.

Sorry if this is long but ima do a major skip to make it more interesting.