San E Girlfriend's Cheating

San E POV

Few months has passed since i've been together with Sandy. She's been an amazing person in my life and i love her so much. But....i guess karma got me right? I found out that my girlfriend cheated on me and here's what happened. I was eating out with my crew until i got a call from a random person. "I gotta take this, ill be right back." I said as i stepped out of the restaurant.

S ~ Hello? Who is this?

RP ~ Is this San E

S ~ Depends on who i'm speaking to. 

RP ~ Just want to let you know, your girlfriend is really good in bed.

S ~ WHAT??!!

RP ~ Just ask her and the truth will be revealed

This asshole immediately hung up. Who the fuck is this guy and why is he talking about my girl like that? I was getting so heated to the point that i want to fucking blow up. Reggie came outside and put his hand on my shoulder. "Hey. are you ok, bro?" He asked concerned. "No bro. Some dumb mother fucker called me talking about my girlfriend like shes some fucking object like what the fuck????" I ended up pacing back and forth as fumes were coming out of my ears. "Ok ok San calm down." Reggie grabbed my shoulders. "Calm down, okay? Look after dinner, lets just find out who it is. We have our own hacker, so he can actually find the location of this guy. Everything will be cool, you just gotta calm down, okay?" Reggie said. "Ok...ok im calm." I said calmly. "Good. Now lets go back inside. Everyone is worried that you've might've gone somewhere." Reggie said bringing me back inside the restaurant. 

An hour later 

My crew, Reggie, and I went back home and i immediately called the hacker, named Namjoon.

S ~ hey can you do me a favor?

N ~ Depends on what it is

S ~ Well....i need a location for this random guy who called my phone

N ~ Well....you should already know that doing stuff like this comes with a price

S ~ How much do you want?

N ~ obviously $200

S ~ $200?!?!? NO THATS TOO MUCH!!!

N ~ No money, no help.

Ugh this guy is irritating

S ~ OK, FINE. JUST GET OVER HERE.

N ~ Will do. 

He hung up on me. He can be irritating at times, but if this is the only way to find out who the guy is, ill take it. He came to my house after 10 minutes. He knocked on the door. "That must be him." I said as i was going to open the door. "Hey-" I was about to let him in until he let himself in. "No time for introductions. Lets find the bastard." Namjoon said. Rude. I thought. Namjoon started setting up his computer and when he finished, he asked me for my phone to connect to his computer. He connected my phone and started typing randomly. After 5 minutes, he finally got the location of the random guy. "Found him. Does this location look familiar to you?" He asked me. I looked at the location. Thats where Sandy lives....the fuck? I thought. "I GOTTA GET TO HER. THANKS NAMJOON." I immediately gave him the $200 and grabbed my jacket and quickly left the house. I felt Reggie coming with me. 

Reggie drove me to the location where Sandy lives and i was just having all these crazy scenarios....I dont know why. Why do i get the feeling that something bad happened? Its a weird feeling but I don't want to assume anything until I see for myself. Reggie parked in front of her driveway. "Are you ready for this?" He asked. "Arent you coming with me?" I asked him. "I am, but i'm talking about mentally. The moment you step inside, everything will change. Are you ready for that?" He asked. I had to think for a little bit. I know that when i step inside, all hell will break loose. Well, here it goes. Reggie and I got out of the car and we knocked on the door. We didn't hear anyone, but surprisingly the door was unlocked, and we decided to let ourselves in. 

We ended up hearing exotic noises and I looked at the Reggie. "The fuck was that coming from?" I mouthed. He pointed upstairs and told me to be quiet. We silently went upstairs and as we did that, the noises were getting louder and louder. It led us to Sandy's room. "Ok lets go in." I whispered as i was about to open the door. Reggie stopped me. "No lets just listen so we know whos there." He said. I put my ear against the door. It sounded like Sandy....with another guy. She was saying that this guy is better than me in bed. The bad thing was that....i recognize her voice. I opened the door and i saw her with another guy. I can even begin to explain how i felt at that moment. 

"Baby it isnt what it looks like." Sandy said as she was covering herself up. "Sandy, you don't have to explain anything...but i will say this, we are over. Tomorrow morning, I will have your things packed and bring them to you. Have a nice life with him." I said as i walked away. "Baby...wait." Sandy kept calling out to me, but Reggie stopped her. I got into the car and i started crying. I guess this is karma right? Reggie came into the car a few minutes later and he pat my back comfortably. "Are you ok, bro?" He asked. "No im not fucking ok." I cried. "Its ok, everything will be fine. Look there are other better girls that you can be with." He said. "I DONT WANT TO BE WITH ANOTHER GIRL, I WANT TO BE WITH ANGELA." I yelled. "You want to be with who?" Reggie asked confusingly. I paused and replayed what i said in my head. "I want to be with Angela...." I said. Realizing something, i laid back on my seat. Do i still love her, but how? "Damn, bro." He said starting his car. "What?" I asked. "You still loved Angela still now. You can say that you've gotten over her, but your true feelings remains. Now that you know that you still love her, what are you going to do now?" He asked. "I dont know...but i'll figure it out....but... i already cut her off....so what do i do?" I asked. "Do what Romeo would do...GO FUCKING FIND HER!!!!." He said. "Ok i will. i will find her and tell her how i feel." I said confidently.