Is There a Chance to Get Back Together?

San E POV

So ive been staying with Angela for 5 months now and i feel like were back on track like we used to be. Of course its not going to be the same, but i do feel like our friendship is getting stronger everyday. We went to Diana and Uruha's wedding, which was so cool and we loved it. Diana has moved away from Angela's house, so she let me move in with her. We kinda act like brothers and sisters to be honest. We eat ice cream together, work out together, watch movies together, i finally got to meet her parents, and it just been crazy, but an amazing experience. One day we were hanging out in the bar that she told me that she always goes to. I met the bar manager and waitresses that helped her when she was in the band. They seem like nice people. We ordered our drinks and food, and while we were waiting, I had a thought in the back of my head. Is there a chance for us to get back together?. I'm not sure and i dont want to rush us, but i want to be sure so then i know if i should really move on. I love Angela so much and I dont want anything bad to happen between us again, so its like i just ant to make sure of where i stand romantically. 

Our drinks came and our food was still cooking, and I decided to ask her the question, but like not make it uncomfortable. "This is a nice place." I said looking around. "Yea it is. This is our spot when we need to take a break or celebrate." Angela said chuckling. "We have alot of great memories here. I remember that stage over there where before our band reached big, we would always sing here doing karaoke. It was fun because we were having a great time. Oh god, there were other times when Jason would get drunk he would start singing Africa by Toto. It was so funny." She started laughing. I laughed with her. "Oh wow. I didnt know that there was that side of Jason." I said sipping my cup of Hennessy. "Yea. when that side come out, move the fuck over." We both started laughing. Then our food came and it looks so good. Angela ordered Alfredo pasta and i ordered hot wings. We both shared our food together, since ive never had Alfredo pasta before, and it was so good. While we were eating, i wanted to ask the question now. "Hey Angela, can i ask you something." I asked. "Yea sure what is it?" She responded. "Well....i was just thinking about something, and you dont have to answer if you dont want to but...." I hesitated. "Just ask already." She said. "Well....is there a chance that we could get back together?" I finally asked. Angela sighed. "San, weve been over this." "I know, but i just want to make sure where i stand, and that no matter what happens, im always going to love you. I just dont want any bad blood between us, you know?" I said. "Yea i understand that, but you also have to understand that im still trying to get over what happened with Hiro, and your trying to get over what happened with Sandy. And now your trying to find out if we might get back together?" She asked. I stayed silent with my head down. "Yea. Right. Im sorry." I said quietly. "Look." Angela began as she held my hand. "If there is a chance for us to get back together, then let it be done, but i also feel like we should take time to fix ourselves first before it happens, okay?" She asked. "Ok." I said. 

We finished eating and then we went to Walmart to buy some food, since, you know, we ate them all lol. We went the chips section and literally we were traveling to memory lane to when we first met. I remember when she was in her pajamas and i was there. We were next to each other checking out chips and it was getting awkward between us sine we were getting close. Ever since then, it was history. Im so glad i met Angela because if i didnt meet her, i wouldn't know where i would be. "Should we get the hot puffs or the doritos?" Angela asked. "Um....i would say the hot puffs." I said. We bought some basic things like milk, water, yogurt, meat, candy, chips, cooking oil, etc. After that, we paid for our stuff and left to go back home. While Angela's driving, i kept thinking about her response. I guess i should've expected that. We both had our hearts broken, so it wouldn't be appropriate if we just got back together like it didnt happen. It would've been better to just take our time. I low-key kinda regret asking her, but at the same time, i dont. Now, i know where i stand with our friendship and im willing to wait. Just hopefully not too long, lol. 

1 year later

Angela came in the house excited, and i sat there confused. "What happened, Angela?" I asked. "Pack your bags, bro. Were going to Warped Tour, again." She said excitingly. "Oh really? Its been while since weve been there." I said. "Exactly, so pack your things and ill pack mine." She said running to her room. Damn...i remember when i went to warped tour with Angela one time 2 years ago. It was their first warped tour ever, and i was lucky enough to join them and it was before we even got together. But, warped tour was when we first got together also and ill never forget that moment when it was on her birthday on the roof. It was magical. It was even more magical when she said yes. From then on, it was history. The fact that were going back, its like deja vu again. But, i know this will be the best summer ever.