That Talk

Angela POV
After what happened in the studio with San E, I feel kinda weird. I couldn't stop thinking about it. I don't know why but I feel like its the first I've ever fell in love, like true love. I don't think I ever felt this much love before. I don't know why. I was debating if I should talk to Diana. Maybe I should talk to my mom about it....naaahhhh.

I was laying in bed next to San E. He was peacefully sleeping with his arm around my waist while I was sitting up. I started ruffling his hair. It's good that I'm not sleeping in the storage room anymore. I mean the room was fine it wasn't dirty or anything, it just felt uncomfortable. I picked up my phone from my nightstand and went to text Diana. Maybe she can help me. I thought. Need I tell you it was midnight in Seoul and 10 in the morning in America. (I think I calculated right.)

Angela ~ Hey girl

Diana ~ Hey

Angela ~ How u been?

Diana ~ I've been good. U?

Angela ~ Fine. So wyd?

Diana ~ Hanging out with Uruha, as always. U?

Angela ~ Up, texting you, and next to San E

Diana ~ That's cool

Angela ~ Yeah, I guess....

Diana ~ U ok?

Angela ~ Idk...

Diana ~ What happened? Tell me

Angela ~ Well...something happened...and..ugh idk.

Diana ~ Just take your time.

Angela ~ Well...we almost had sex.

Diana ~ Huh?!?!

Angela ~Well it wasn't necessarily close. It was kinda a make out session. Idk.

Diana ~ I don't know what to say to that.

Angela ~ I know. Now my hormones are acting crazy...I don't know if I should.

Diana ~ Do you think your ready?

Angela ~ That's the thing. I don't know.

Diana ~ Well, I'm not gonna tell you to do it or not. That's up to you to decide.

Angela ~ I guess. I just don't wanna mess it up since it's my first time.

Diana ~ Yea.

Angela ~ Girl, I've never felt this happy. I feel like every time I'm with him, he just finds ways to make me feel better. I feel like the happiest girl.

Diana ~ I can tell

Angela ~ I want him to be my first. Now talking about it, I think I'm ready.

Diana ~ Just remember once you lose it, there's no going back.

Angela ~ I know.

Diana ~ AND WEAR A CONDOM!!!! I DON'T WANT ANY KIDS RUNNING AROUND!!!!

Angela ~ Ok I will and I should say the same for you 😏.

Diana ~ Shut up 😒😂

Angela ~ 😂. I gotta go to sleep. I'll text you in the morning, where I am. Goodnight love you.

Diana ~Love you too.

I put the phone back on the nightstand. I rested my head on his and my right hand on the back of it. I would love him to be my first, the question is, how do I tell him?

In the morning
Angela's POV
I sat up to stretch my arms. Then I accidentally hit the beautiful face of my boyfriend, San E. He groaned as he got up. "What was that for?" He asked ruffling his hair. "Sorry it's by accident." I said sincerely. He kissed my cheek. "It's ok Jagiya. Ima go to the bathroom." He said as he got up. "Ok." I just sat in the bed thinking. How should I tell him? But then he's gonna think I'm rushing myself because of what happened yesterday. But I DO feel like I'm ready. Just I don't want to regret it later because it's with him.

He came out with the bathroom with the towel around his waist. I gazed at his body for a moment. Skin-tanned, muscles, perfect toned body, the way the droplets of water made contact. Just amazing. "Hello. Earth to Angela." San E said waving his hand at my face. I snapped back to reality. "Are you ok?" He asked concerned. "Yeah I'm ok." I responded.

"Um...I wanna talk to you." I said nervously. "Sure what is it?" He sat on the bed in front of me. "Well... Uh..." I began stuttering. I facepalm myself. Why can't I say it? "Jagiya?" He asked. I looked down from his gaze. "Um...." I began playing with my fingers. "I'm ready to do it." I was embarrassed so I hid my face in my hands. He finally caught to what I said. Then, he took my hands away from my face. "Are you sure you want to do this?" He asked looking into my eyes. "Yea." I said. "Babe I don't want you to rush yourself because of what happened last night. I thought that I was ready to do it also. Then thinking about it, I want to spend the rest of my life with you." He said smiling. "I know it may seem like I'm rushing myself, but I do want to spend the rest of my life with you too. As long as I'm with you, I'm ok." I said smiling back. He leaned in and pecked my lips. "Whenever your ready." He said against my lips. "Tomorrow night." "Ok." He kissed my forehead and went out of the bedroom. I'm glad he understands. Hopefully he'll be soft. I mean it depends. Omg STOP THINKING ABOUT IT!!! I yelled in my thought.

Sorry it turned out suckish and long but a smut will be coming in the next part.