With Him

Angela's POV
Few days have passed since I surprised him on thanksgiving. We've been closer than ever before. Despite from him working, he would always find a way to at least spend time with me. In my perspective, I don't care if he hangs out with me or not. I'm used not hanging out with people, people not talking to me, like I'm basically a loner and its fine. It's been like that since high school. I learned to deal with it and to not give a fuck.

I was up already so randomly I decided to straighten my hair, just for the fun of it. I needed to straight my hair once in a while. It didn't take me long since I have shoulder length hair. I slouched on the couch with the hoodie covering my head, sweatpants, and on my Instagram. I kept scrolling until I saw Diana with Uruha sleeping peacefully on her. She commented, "my little teddy bear 😍". I commented, "cuties 😍😍". Suddenly the door opened and closed. I looked at the door and there was San E. "Hey babe." He said smiling. "Hey." I said getting up to hug him. "You missed me that much?" He said smirking. "Shut up." I hit his chest.

"So what have you been doing all day?" He asked walking in the kitchen. "Nothing, just chillin." I shrugged. "Like a villain? "Yup." After 5 minutes we caught the joke. "Ahhhh." We both unison and did a handshake. (Handshakes that mostly guys or brothers do when they meet). "Yo i just realized about your hair." He said covering his mouth. "How did you not realize like I was in front of you?" I asked laughing. "I'm so sorry." He came up to me giving me a hug. "Babe it's ok it's not a big deal." I said. We stood like that for a while "But I was wondering...." "What?" "Well...do you want to come to the studio with me?" "Do you really want me to?" "Yes I want to have my girlfriend there." He started swaying me. "Ok I'll go." "Great. Let's go." San E said grabbing my hand. "Right now?" "Yeah right now." We ran out of the door.

At the studio
San E POV
Angela and I went to the studio together with our hands laced. I was recording the song called "Like an Airplane." It's kinda a chill song for the summer. Literally I just started the song during the summer. When I went in, the crew was already there to help me so we were ready to work.

Time Skip
I finally finished the final touches of the song so now it's ready to be released. Laying back on my chair exhausted, I grabbed my phone to check the time. It was 2:00 AM. Holy shit. I thought. I looked back on the couch and there was Angela sleeping. It reminded me of when she was sleeping on me at Warped Tour. She looked peaceful. She slowly started to wake up. She yawned and stretched her arms. "What time is it." She asked tiredly. "2:03" I said. "At night?" She asked. I nodded. She took her phone out of her pocket and checked the time. She was surprised. "Damn. We must've been here for a long time." She said. "Yeah." "Where's everyone?" "They left 4 hours ago." "Oh." She looked at me like she was interested. "What?" I asked curiously. "I can tell your exhausted and tired." She said. "No I'm good." I said. "Can I give you a massage? I don't know how to do it but like at least let me try." She asked. I was surprised but then I gave in. "Yeah sure."

She came behind me and massaged my shoulder. "Ahh that feels so good. I needed that." I said groaning. "I know. Ima use the elbow." She rubbed my back with her elbow. Then i heard a crack on my back. "Oh god. Right there." I said arching my back. "Your really tense." She said when she stopped. I grabbed her wrist to pulled her in my lap. She straddled her legs around mine. She blushed and giggled by my sudden movement. She was avoiding my gaze. "Jagiya look at me." I said. She was blushing really hard. I grabbed her cheek so she can look at me. We gazed at each other's eyes. So tempting. I looked at her lips then her eyes. She did the same. That's when our lips touched. It was a passionate kiss that meant that we missed each other a lot. Our lips were moving in sync. My arms was holding her waist for support while her hands were on my chest.

Angela POV
It feels so good to kiss him again. To have him in my arms again. I love him to the core and I can't help it. I put my arms up around his neck when I felt the kiss passionately. Then he dragged his tongue around my bottom lip for permission to enter. I didn't know how to respond so I decided to part my lips so he can enter. He explored every inch in my mouth. I quietly moaned by the sensation. Then he dragged his mouth to my neck, giving me love bites. "S-San. Not here." I tried my hardest not to moan. He stopped. "Oh...I forgot you weren't ready. I'm sorry if I rushed you." He said. "No we were both rushing ourselves." I said ruffling his hair. "No it was my fault...but at least I made a mark letting everyone know that your mine." He said smirking. I covered my neck. "No you didn't. Now I have to cover it up." I said annoyed. He kissed my cheek. "You are mine. No one else's." He whispered in my ear seductively.

Well shit...Hoped you like this part.

An Unexpected Love (San E Ambw)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें